DOA5LR PC Minimum Specs and Other Info Released

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round page has gone live on Steam. You can actually save 10% off the final cost by pre-ordering your digital copy at this time. Some other information was released if you read the page over.

Additionally, at this time, it looks like the game only has the attribute of Single Player. I am not sure if this is due to the site just going live or not, but my money is on that. I cannot honestly expect they'd release it for PC for only a single player experience. Also, there's a note on the page saying, "Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release." which as written gives the impression it will be offline only. It should also be noted that in a previous interview, Team NINJA mentioned support for the game (no specific platform specified) will be done post-release including the potential for new online modes.

There is also a pre-purchase reward system on Steam. You can get 10% off the purchase price and the NINJA 2015 Kasumi outfit if you pre-purchase the game. If enough people pre-purchase the game then free Costume DLC will be given to those who pre-purchase:
  • First level reward is the new Ninja 2015 outfits for Hayabusa, Hayate, and Ayane
  • Second level reward is the new Aloha costumes for Kasumi, Hitomi, Ayane and Mila
  • Third level reward is the nwe Beach Party costumes for Momiji, Rachel, Leifang and Kokoro
Lastly, I have created a Steam Group for those players who are interested

System Requirements
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i5
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Additional Notes: Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release.

Last edited:
Last Round stayed in the Steam Top 10-20 the for about 3 days after it was announced. Then bounced around 30-40 the rest of the week. Currently it's sitting at 48.
I think that's pretty decent for DOA,considering that it's a pre-order and that it isn't even one of the more popular fighting games out right now.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD