"Pedestal Mentality": How it Hurts the FGC

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Alright, so I better don't describe my point of view about your statements here, Hajin.
Why exactly are you tagging him, here? I hope it's not to provoke a response.

To everyone, please tag or quote me if the discussion rolls off the tracks again.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
True words from Goarmagon. If something is stupid, it's the online / offline player bashing. I could also list some names from offline players that don't give a fuck about supporting the community and helping people to improve, so you better don't appoint this to a reason for pedestal mentality.

Although, I apologize for contributing to this, but technically if an offline player is not supporting the community then that must mean that they're physically not playing the game offline with other people. I.e. they're choosing to stay and play at home as opposed to coming out to casuals. The way how an offline warrior doesn't support their scene is by not coming out to play other people (which wouldn't exactly make them an "offline" warrior anyway).

Anyone that comes out to casuals to play with other people is supporting the scene. Just tossing in a 2cents on that.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Why exactly are you tagging him, here? I hope it's not to provoke a response.

To everyone, please tag or quote me if the discussion rolls off the tracks again.

It's to provoke me, lol. No worries, I've no intention in biting, I've already said my piece and am done.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD