Community Pennsylvania Thread

ninjaguy446

I can't really go to casuals at anyone's house, so is there anything going on at a place in general? I live in Philly and am looking to improve. But if anyone wants to play online, my PSN is my username here.

Demoth

Oh, that's only like a 10 minute drive from my place. I live in South Philly near the Walt Whitman bridge.

Demoth

Sharon hill. The septa R2 line runs near my house and the 113 bus is up the street from me.

Also, how many people are you expecting? I have 3 other potential people who may come (at least 1 other guaranteed).

Do you need us to being anything? Controllers, beer, hookers and illegal narcotics? We're pretty mellow, so you don't have to worry about having rambunctious strangers in your house UNTIL we start doing PCP, then things get out of control.

The HuBBs

usually only 3-4 people arrive and they are from the sc community. PM me and I'll send you my address and cell.

Also I would only ask you bring extra ps3 copies of the game, the wife will be using the 360 to watch movies or play skyrim.

The HuBBs

The session begins at my place this Monday at 6pm. Come early and bring cash. We have a tendency to go out and eat during my session.

The HuBBs

8 hour drive? But boston is more like a 4-5 hour drive. How many potty breaks are you guys taking along the way? lol

The HuBBs

Just want to big a big shoutout to MMA Boss for making it down and playing some great matches. Sorry we didn't have a big gathering like last time, but I promise more people will show next time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD