Community Pennsylvania Thread

RiBu

I'm a good distance away from Philadelphia, but I might be willing to make a trip once or twice to play some DOA once my semester is over.

The HuBBs

I have off this upcoming Friday, so anybody that's in the mood for VF and DOA, come on down! PM me for my cell and address.

RiBu

Professional RiBu here...I've started hosting sessions recently. As of now the main focus is for Persona Arena, but I'm hoping to branch out into other games. If any lives near or is willing to head out to State College to get some games in feel free to message me for my address and whatnot...

Dragon_Reaper_85

Standard Donor
What up guys it's been awhile since I been on here. But yeah anybody in the Pittsburgh Area that are in to DOA5 need more players out representing the 3d FG scene. We usually have sessions @ CMU located in the Oakland area on Thursdays. I will post the info here if anyone is interesting. Also forgot to mention we usually have monthly Ranbats.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CMUken/

Dragon_Reaper_85

Standard Donor
I'm from Pittsburgh. I feel like I've said this a lot in the forums, but I am an alright player trying to get better.
GT: DigitalNinjaLee
Yeah man if you wanna come on through and play some DOA @ Carnegie Mellon University I already posted some info just now. I will add you on my friends list so we can play some I just started playing again myself.

BolverkGTM

I'm new here. I had a friend who organized events in Fayetteville, PA on VFDC and I'd usually go to his place to play VF every week. Due to his situation though, that has unfortunately ceased. I'm in the Orrtanna region, which is between Gettysburg and Chambersburg.

I'd love to have some offline VF or DoA with anybody, especially VF because that game is fantastic fun offline. I'm still brand new to DoA so it would be nice to get help in learning that offline.

RiBu

I'm new here. I had a friend who organized events in Fayetteville, PA on VFDC and I'd usually go to his place to play VF every week. Due to his situation though, that has unfortunately ceased. I'm in the Orrtanna region, which is between Gettysburg and Chambersburg.

I'd love to have some offline VF or DoA with anybody, especially VF because that game is fantastic fun offline. I'm still brand new to DoA so it would be nice to get help in learning that offline.

Hey, I don't think you are too far from me;I believe like 2ish hours...That area's near the state border?(Sounds familiar from when I go back down to NC)

I've recently started hosting sessions at my place for a variety of games. Right now the big focus is on Persona Arena, but we just had a guy show up who plays SF4. I'll literally play any fighting game, and would like some competition offline for DOA. Right now the sessions are mostly people coming from Penn State, but I'm looking to expand it as need be lol.

BolverkGTM

Hey, I don't think you are too far from me;I believe like 2ish hours...That area's near the state border?(Sounds familiar from when I go back down to NC)

I've recently started hosting sessions at my place for a variety of games. Right now the big focus is on Persona Arena, but we just had a guy show up who plays SF4. I'll literally play any fighting game, and would like some competition offline for DOA. Right now the sessions are mostly people coming from Penn State, but I'm looking to expand it as need be lol.
Well I'm a bit tight on commute money at the moment, but I'd be down for it. I might have sessions at my place here and there, too. I'd kill to have offline matches again.

Anthony Blackwell

I'm in University City I believe. I go to Drexel University. Since I'm new here I really don't know if I'm close or far from anyone here. I play with Tina, Helena, and Lisa mainly. I'm working on getting my PSN back in my dorm room at the moment.

RiBu

Well you are right next to everyone who is in Philadelphia...It's about 3 hours away from me lol.

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
Seems like everyone in this room is on PS3, if your ever online lets play a few games discuss our situation and see if we can meet up after actual planning.

RiBu

I'd strongly recommend trying to hook up with the general fgc in Philly...it's one of the strongest in the area, at least so I've heard from a guy a know who comes to our sessions. Would be a great way to introduce the game, if interest is there, and maybe pick up on some other games as well...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD