Petition to bring back LEON as DLC!

Would you like to have Leon and Ein DLC?

• Hell yes!! Bring back the Strongest Man in the World !

Votes: 161 75.9%
  • No, let him die the desert from dehydration..

Votes: 51 24.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loralei

I'm all for Leon coming back. It's just sad in a fighting game when Character's don't come back. And oh my god guys I'm pissing.

SilverKhaos

Fucking amazing !! lol post it on TN's FB and Twitter and update the links undr your pic and you have a fucking gold mine contender already!!

(you can do it to all your pics so far ... more pics = more chance to win :D )

Would love to if

a) I knew how to use twitter
b) I knew what their FB and Twitter were.

Do you work for them or something, or is this just a matter of "Hurl leon at them till they hurl him back?"

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Would love to if

a) I knew how to use twitter
b) I knew what their FB and Twitter were.

Do you work for them or something, or is this just a matter of "Hurl leon at them till they hurl him back?"

NO, I don't work for them, but I am in good relation with them. The contest is in fact real as well as the prizes.

TN's Twitter: @TeamNINJAStudio
Its very easy ... just write a tweet with the uploaded pic and that address somewhere in the tweet and it will get to them :) ...

TN's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/teamninjastudio?ref=ts&fref=ts

THIS IS NO GAME!!! THIS IS AN ALL OUT WAR SON !! LEON HAS CHOSEN YOU FOR THIS TASK !!!

EVERYONE GET CRACKIN' !!!

Don't be a Pansy ! You know what Leon does to Pansies !! :mad:

SilverKhaos

Something else I just thought of....if they WERE to bring him back...I want him to have Mila as a tag team partner. Like, tagging him in is BOTH of them doing a mount tackle beatdown, and tagging Mila in is them BOTH breaking an arm/leg. Or even better, she does her dashingpunch/bass kick to send them flying, only for them to be pinballed off an Arm Grenade.

Make it revealed that she's Rolande/Lauren's kid or something so she has some relation to Leon. Or just Leon's kid with Lauren. Would explain why she has his mount tackle.

...yaknow what. That's my official theory for now. Mila is Leon's daughter.

SilverKhaos

NO, I don't work for them, but I am in good relation with them. The contest is in fact real as well as the prizes.

TN's Twitter: @TeamNINJAStudio
Its very easy ... just write a tweet with the uploaded pic and that address somewhere in the tweet and it will get to them :) ...

TN's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/teamninjastudio?ref=ts&fref=ts

THIS IS NO GAME!!! THIS IS AN ALL OUT WAR SON !! LEON HAS CHOSEN YOU FOR THIS TASK !!!

EVERYONE GET CRACKIN' !!!

Don't be a Pansy ! You know what Leon does to Pansies !! :mad:

Awesome. I'm gonna continue to make Leon tributes all the way through october, constantly submitting them both here and there, then.

But otu of curiosity....how did that work, anyway? Did you talk to them beforehand, or just decide this then get confirmation, or is this completely third party?

Ghosty-J

I don't have a Twitter, I don't have a Facebook, I'll never see myself getting either anytime soon, but I decided to do a quickie for kicks and giggles XP

Leon of the North Star

Leonshiro.jpg

He just pressed a special vital point on your body. In 30 seconds, you'll be sent off the battlefield to wipe your bum after a humiliating defeat. One of the manliest of men.

Kaiser Wiggly

Leon: Half-sister of Leon, interested in Leon, daughter and mother of Leon.
He's a truly conflicted individual with more back-story than Team Ninja has ever been comfortable to reveal.
Expendables 3: The Professionals.
There's not enough likes in the world for this picture. I died.

Also this thread has completely lost it's mind, it's wonderful! I think we've all been spending too much time in the desert, looking for Leon.

Dacthunder

HOW DOES THAT PERSONALLY HURT YOU?

Why would including Leon hurt you? If Leon suddenly playable, will you die? Will you suffer any pain? What's the harm in adding an established character with an established fan-base?

You haven't given any argument stating that adding Leon would have a negative effect on the game. You're run-to argument is "Well, not a lot of people used him." Well, you know what? I don't ever recall playing many Zacks players at all in my time in DOA4 and Dimensions. I certainly played more Leon and Bass players in both those games than Zack. Even the current Team Ninja thinks Zack is a joke and treats him as such throughout DOA5, so why not cut him?

We didn't throw big stinks before BECAUSE HE WAS IN THE LAST SEVERAL GAMES. How hard is that to comprehend? Why are you so dense?
The stupidest idea I've ever heard, cutting Zack would be dumb..... just dumb. Zack is more of a fun character than a joke-he's meant to be funny, silly, and a character to enjoy for some laughs.

daman077c

This thread is pretty pointless, I must say. Everyone here is in the minority of "wanting Leon back," because if he WAS wanted, Team Ninja would have put him in the game. Simple as that. They've already stated they aren't releasing characters as DLC, not to mention the inherent high costs involved with doing DLC of that magnitude.

You can do all of the petitions you want, Leon isn't coming back, and people need to face that fact, just like Helena players have faced the fact that she's a low tier character.

Brute

Standard Donor
if he WAS wanted, Team Ninja would have put him in the game. Simple as that.
134632767222.png

They've already stated they aren't releasing characters as DLC,
Actually, they later released a statement that they may possibly reconsider that, iirc. Lost the link. If anyone has it on hand, I'd appreciate it.

edit: And the fact that some (including me) have been spamming all of TN's FB pictures and statuses since the pre-Alpha trailer was released stating anticipation for Leon, it seems like the whole "he;s not played/wanted" argument is utterly ridiculous.

KwonJigglypuff

So I tried to create a short video with all my favourite moves and sizzling epic percussions in the background. I kind of stole your catchphrase at the end because I thought it was nice. The quality is lame but I hope it will attract their attention.

I tweeted the video to them, trying not to put Leon in the tweet (because I wanted them to be curious and click, they're probably sick and tired of hearing about him, so my link could work as a surprise screamer. That's mean, I know).

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
So I tried to create a short video with all my favourite moves and sizzling epic percussions in the background. I kind of stole your catchphrase at the end because I thought it was nice. The quality is lame but I hope it will attrack their attention.

Jiggly ... you are my new hero !!! AMAZING!

Keep it comin guys!!!

Boodendorf

So I tried to create a short video with all my favourite moves and sizzling epic percussions in the background. I kind of stole your catchphrase at the end because I thought it was nice. The quality is lame but I hope it will attract their attention.

I tweeted the video to them, trying not to put Leon in the tweet (because I wanted them to be curious and click, they're probably sick and tired of hearing about him, so my link could work as a surprise screamer. That's mean, I know).
Can we have one for Ein? :(

SilverKhaos

This thread is pretty pointless, I must say. Everyone here is in the minority of "wanting Leon back," because if he WAS wanted, Team Ninja would have put him in the game. Simple as that. They've already stated they aren't releasing characters as DLC, not to mention the inherent high costs involved with doing DLC of that magnitude.

You can do all of the petitions you want, Leon isn't coming back, and people need to face that fact, just like Helena players have faced the fact that she's a low tier character.
Erhm....to quote Team ninja, he IS wanted. The guy in charge likes Leon. They just flat ran out of time. They plan on bringing him back for the next game.

Berzerk!

I gotta say, petitioning the developer to do something they chose not to do, that they could have planned to do if they really wanted, is going against their creative interest and reeks of player entitlement.

I'm all for requesting features in sequels or giving feedback for what kind of costumes and stages you want in DLC they have been hinting at, and general feedback and communication with the developer, but petitioning them to change something fundamental like the deliberate omission of characters they clearly now feel are obsolete doesn't sit right with me. I feel a bit embarrassed at these demands and I think it makes us look bad, petulant.

Not a popular opinion I'm sure, but I feel like we should have the class to maintain a line between asking for fan service and letting the makers of the game make the game.

SilverKhaos

I gotta say, petitioning the developer to do something they chose not to do, that they could have planned to do if they really wanted, is going against their creative interest and reeks of player entitlement.

I'm all for requesting features in sequels or giving feedback for what kind of costumes and stages you want in DLC they have been hinting at, and general feedback and communication with the developer, but petitioning them to change something fundamental like the deliberate omission of characters they clearly now feel are obsolete doesn't sit right with me. I feel a bit embarrassed at these demands and I think it makes us look bad, petulant.

Not a popular opinion I'm sure, but I feel like we should have the class to maintain a line between asking for fan service and letting the makers of the game make the game.

As I, and the developers have said, they DID plan to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD