Media Photo sharing thread

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Got a little editing for you: (I think that I mucked it up, but...) Basically... What I did was: I added extra contrast. Blurred all of the jagged lines on the character to make it look like an AA effect. More shading on the face, and the right oppai.
LR Rachel.jpg
5U Rachel.jpg

Chapstick

Gorgeous! O: What a higher resolution and less visible aliasing already can do...
Did you use the Microsoft program this time?
Nah I just erased edges on the different layers to blend them together. Also carefully went over the bad pixelly edges with a very low strength small blur brush to try to reduce them a bit. Lastly did brightness/contrast/saturation.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Got some more edits! (Tried giving the stage more underwater effects, hence why the shading is a lot deeper.)
LR Zack.jpg

Zack Legacy.jpg

Stage Edit: (What I hope LR looks like)
Doa5LR_depth_edit.jpg

Doa5_depth.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

As much as I agree with a bit more contrast, I feel like it's a bit too much. Especially with Rachel's editing.
You can't distinguish much the shadows and stuff after that edit. Doesn't look natural to me.

Saturation shouldn't be more than this imo :

1413827377-967818-859843230716811-1027388785-n.jpg

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
As much as I agree with a bit more contrast, I feel like it's a bit too much. Especially with Rachel's editing.
You can't distinguish much the shadows and stuff after that edit. Doesn't look natural to me.

Saturation shouldn't be more than this imo :

1413827377-967818-859843230716811-1027388785-n.jpg
I can't really do much, because I use GIMP lol. I agree though.

Chapstick

I think high saturation on skin tones makes the saturation look odd. That's why when I do add saturation in pictures I do it to everything but skin.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I think high saturation on skin tones makes the saturation look odd. That's why when I do add saturation in pictures I do it to everything but skin.

Regarding the screens and videos, that we saw of DOA5LR so far, they are amping up the saturation most of all of the skin. I'm glad, I'll stick with the Xbox360 version. I hope the ridiculous sparkle explosions will be PS4 and XBone exclusive too. >__>
It's these three things that should have absolute priority for making DOA5LR look better on the current gen:
1) 1080p resolution
2) antialiasing
3) higher resolution ground textures

The other gimmicky stuff they can keep.

Chapstick

Got some head to toe large compilation pictures. They're a lot less annoying to do than taking four pictures (top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right) that all have stupid slight differences on the edges because the camera angle moves even when you're only using the right analog stick.

mmarr.png

mrrrrr.png

kasumic1large.png

hitomii.png

kokoo.png

ayannn.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD