Media Photo sharing thread

Princess Kasumi

42dd1cb18d3606cd868c17a4cc0b1637.png

@Kronin My project is much detailed now~! Yeah red roses fits Marie Rose a lot than pink flowers xD

Princess Kasumi

Looking forward to seeing the final product ^^!
I can't wait to release this video for you guys ^___^))!!

I made her hair more smooth & soft looking today! ^_^

I will make my own camera, so is it okay to have some butt close-ups? ^o^
23b803d599f1f50830433345c1063bf7.png

Last edited:

JKT

I can't wait to release this video for you guys ^___^))!!

I made her hair more smooth & soft looking today! ^_^

I will make my own camera, so is it okay to have some butt close-ups? ^o^
23b803d599f1f50830433345c1063bf7.png
Ooo flowy hair! Natural like the wind? Butt closeups >.<?! I wouldn't , but its your video, so you can do what you want I guess haha

Princess Kasumi

Ooo flowy hair! Natural like the wind? Butt closeups >.<?! I wouldn't , but its your video, so you can do what you want I guess haha
I will go with butt close ups since it is an "art" of beauty! By the way I edited her face texture in photoshop and my makeup failed big time look lol
8dccbfadfdc7742df6954825908a817a.png

JKT

I will go with butt close ups since it is an "art" of beauty! By the way I edited her face texture in photoshop and my makeup failed big time look lol
8dccbfadfdc7742df6954825908a817a.png
Oh dear XD. Wow her face is so... lively! Its ok, like you said you're new to Photoshop. At least you're giving it a go! hehe its nice of @Kodachi to give you a hand :p!

JKT

Hmm I think ver.2 is more subtle and less in your face in some of the shots. I like the last photo the most because the makeup works really well, so I'll go with 2 ^^.

Kronin

Nice to see the improvements brought from Kodachi, I believe that the second version is the better one (personally I don't like a make-up too much evident).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
OMG! XD So disgraceful! What the poor DOA girls have to make through. That's why Team Ninja does dislike the ripping of their character models so much. :(

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD