PlayStation Showcase for DOA6 (Wednesday 1:30PM PT)

Boogie

I really like the character select screen, especially the posters but too bad its probably going to change dramatically because they have to fit 20+ more characters in. I like how bright everything is too. Im gucci with the minimalistic approach theyre going for.

Tina2040_

I like it too. It reminds me of SFV and KOF. The only thing I DON'T like is that it looks like alternate colours take up a costume slot. Please let this just be a placeholder thing

Also, I really want the iconic stage select to return. That's a DOA staple. I want to scroll through horizontally and see the stages in real time. None of this Tekken 7 rubbish please.

delSai

Putting a color option in the menu where you pick hair and glasses could work too. As long as it's not like it is right now lol

ryu_highabusa

The alt colors should just be to the left/right.
PLEASE THIS

UTq60QX.png

werewolfgold

"Nationality: France" and" Nationality: US" also doesn't sound right either. Wouldn't it be "Nationality: French"? (Asking as someone whose first language isn't English.)
I had to look it up actually. "Nationality: French" is more correct, but "Nationality: France" isn't wrong per se in that it's also in widespread use on documents and such. The problem is that many times, especially in translation, "Nationality" is interchanged with "Country of Origin".

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yeah, they should change that to Country or something otherwise that's some real Engrish.

Has anybody else noticed all the footage even the English stuff only has Japanese audio?

I wonder if they got rid of the dub Koei Tecmo games have done that to pretty much every game lately even the last Atelier game which always has a dub got rid of the dub.

ryu_highabusa

Has anybody else noticed all the footage even the English stuff only has Japanese audio?
Dengeki interview: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/742/1742935/

Dengeki said:
――進捗はどのような感じでしょうか?
"How much progress have you made on the game?"
Shimbori said:
 ハッハッハッ……実はまだまだですね。ビジュアル面もまだ未完成ですし、技についてもこれから。
"Hahaha, honestly it still has a long way to go. The graphics are incomplete and we've just started looking into the moves."

UpSideDownGRUNT

Dengeki interview: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/742/1742935/

"How much progress have you made on the game?"

"Hahaha, honestly it still has a long way to go. The graphics are incomplete and we've just started looking into the moves."
Yeah, that doesn't say much, Japanese voices are all there and DOA5 Alpha had English dub even if it was just placeholder voices. I don't really care either way since I play with Japanese voices anyway its just something I noticed.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD