Please help me flesh out my character

klimaxoxox

My character (male) is a creation By Warlord who possesses Sorcery powers. My character is a guardian of another creation (female) who was created by collecting the blood of countless warriors, and infusing them with sorcery. A literally bloodthirsty warrior, whereby she gained strength from the blood of her opponents. She feeds on blood but my character is made out of Liquid Metal and does not bleed that's why they can co-exist forever together. They have a bond.

klimaxoxox

Their love could be psychical. Where the female warrior goes into her blood form and the male warrior goes into his liquid metal form and then we see them in a ball with plasma effect

-PLASMA-ColorCycling.Gif

klimaxoxox

They have sex rolled into a ball and u dont see flesh or bones, u see plasma effect because they went into their true form

Awesmic

Standard Donor
My character (male) is a creation By Warlord who possesses Sorcery powers. My character is a guardian of another creation (female) who was created by collecting the blood of countless warriors, and infusing them with sorcery. A literally bloodthirsty warrior, whereby she gained strength from the blood of her opponents. She feeds on blood but my character is made out of Liquid Metal and does not bleed that's why they can co-exist forever together. They have a bond.
Sounds like you're making an alternate reality of Vampire Princess Miyu. The guardian sounds suspiciously like Larva.

If you ask me, you should make him one of the greatest cockblockers of all time.

klimaxoxox

Sounds like you're making an alternate reality of Vampire Princess Miyu. The guardian sounds suspiciously like Larva.

If you ask me, you should make him one of the greatest cockblockers of all time.

Actually I got the idea from Vampire Academy. How would making my character a great cockblocker gonna be good? And good for who? Him or the girl?

I really like Miyu and Larva story, can u tell me what happens briefly, beginning - middle - end.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I still fail to see how this is related in the DOA general discussions thread.
Are you serious? Am I the only one who can see it clear as day?

He's trying to weave a story idea for a more over-the-top character that isn't just another experiment made by DOATEC, and he wants us to try to expand it into something more so he can break down his initial idea into something more structured.

klimaxoxox

Are you serious? Am I the only one who can see it clear as day?

He's trying to weave a story idea for a more over-the-top character that isn't just another experiment made by DOATEC, and he wants us to try to expand it into something more so he can break down his initial idea into something more structured.

It's for Mortal Kombat -_____-
Please tell me more about Princess Miyu and Larva

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD