Community (Poll)So which version is everyone getting?

Which version or versions of 5LR are you getting

• Total voters

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not sure you know what "delayed indefinitely" means in industry parlance. That's definitely code for canceled to avoid destroying stocks.

Number 13

Unless some unforeseeable issue happens with development or another disaster hits Japan it won't get delayed (wasted money/resources/time/bad publicity/etc) just to appease the minority outside japan which in itself is the minority of the overseas audience.

just_me

Standard Donor
But for current gen players we are somewhat satisfied. It's the last gen players who aren't getting sh*t. TN just should have been upfront with us from the start and said this:

"For our 360/PS3 players we will be offering more DLC characters in upcoming patches. We will be releasing a PS4/X1 version with more content including customization and new stages".

It would have avoided this messy situation that TN is currently experiencing with the community.

Why?_?
It's the exact same situation roughly 6 weeks earlier...

Also... I guess delaying the game means they would cancel the last gen version completely... the longer they wait the less people will buy this on last gen (either by losing interest completely, or making the transition to current gen...)

@ topic
PS4
wanna play a half decent looking DA:I and buying a new PC actually is too expensive.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I can't believe, I didn't post in here, but just voted for the Xbox360 a while ago. In the meantime I have decided, that I will rather buy the PS4 version including the PS4. So I'm basically again (as with Xbox and Xbox360) buying the console just for a Dead or Alive game, that I really, reeeeaaaally want. >_< I already have the feeling, that I will feel pretty dumb soon, after throwing out so much money for just a port, but I really hope, the visuals and the whole experience will be considerably higher, than what I would find in the Xbox360 or PS3 versions. 2 stages missing, advanced customization missing, still getting headaches from the poor antialiasing and resolution...and probabaly no DLC anymore...no, I would be so very unhappy, stuck with an incomplete last generation version of Last Round. Well done Koei Tecmo and Sony, here's my (hard earned) money:

money.gif

Jaguar360

I think I'm gonna get the PC version instead now. Once I get my next gen console of choice, I'll get Core Fighters there so I can Crimson and Danger Zone and do other stuff.

Brute

Standard Donor
Added an option for "PC."

I realize it's a little late and most people have already cast their votes, but whatever.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Due to recent stuff, I am getting my copy of Last Round on Xbox One(which is in the living room) and for basic playing around with balance changes and stuff I have PS3 updated from Ultimate.

Advantages of Xbox One:
  • Bigger screen and upscaled to 1080p
  • Closer to the main modem (faster internet speed and possibilty of wired connection)
  • I get to keep my Xbox 360 DLC
  • Crimson and Danger Zone
Disadvantages:
  • I can't use the Xbox One whenever

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want to get the game on PS4, for obvious reasons. I asked for a PS4 as a birthday gift, so I should be set come the 17th. If I don't get it, oh well...I'll just stick to the PS3.

Kronin

I can't change my vote, by the way now is updated Ultimate version on Xbox 360 + Last Round on PC

Argentus

I'm just getting free update on Ps3 until I can afford a new PC or PS4 (PC is the bigger priority for more than just playing games though)

Kronin

I'm just getting free update on Ps3 until I can afford a new PC or PS4 (PC is the bigger priority for more than just playing games though)

I would be in your same situation if my PC was more new, I'm forced to change it because very old and terribly working - and I don't use it only for playing - so at this point I prefer to buy something able to make me play with DoA or other recent games (even if not at the maximum of the performances).

Argentus

I would be in your same situation if my PC was more new, I'm forced to change it because very old and terribly working - and I don't use it only for playing - so at this point I prefer to buy something able to make me play with DoA or other recent games (even if not at the maximum of the performances).
that IS the same situation as me lol.

abelnog91

Same here, would get the pc version at the release date if i didn't knew my processor can't handle that shit... so i'm stuck on ps3 for now....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD