Pre-Release DOA5U Videos from TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="TheDragonWarrior, post: 114200, member:So you say...I feel they weren't...that's just me. Also...you could hold 1pk even before the nerfs. O_O Anywho...I was talking about the DB nerf...why have the animation, but neglect the options?
If I stunned you with 1pk before the patch you couldnt hold afterwards. Come on jan lee guy you should know this. Or are you too busy using dragon gunner[/quote]

Hmm....it seems ones opinion is invalid here...even though an opinion holds no validity outside the workings of ones own mind. No bother at all...I must have addled you please forgive me. I was saying that you can cut the initial road with 1pk. With practice one could condition themself to react to it no?

Zeo

...Oh I see you're one of those types of players. Alright, I'm done. I just hope I don't hear any complaints from you about tools other characters have in the future as you don't seem to have any problems with Jann's current and past tools which the latter were widely regarded as braindead and unneeded.

Brute

Standard Donor
So...you are the creator of the game? You decide what is needed and what is not? Whatever his arsenal may be it's still only how you feel. Others may feel different, or rather...if it's not too much trouble show me where the creators say his OH mixups. Other characters have 9f jabs as opposed to other characters, no? Mentioning it serves what purpose?
There is no logic here. Even if you're using a subjectivist lens for your argument your separate points conflict with each other. Debating this with you is futile.

It's not a hollow insult. You feel that Jann Lee would be ruined without Dragon Gunner when in reality he has many other options. If you used those options, you would be acknowledging their merit.

For example: If I said: "Rig can only fight with punches," you would say: "No, he has good kicks and decent throws as well. Try using them." Then, my response (in your fashion) would be: "Really...? Why assume something you don't know? You have never played me, nor do you know me. Why such hollow insults?"

It's just absurdity. A Jann Lee main should know better than this.

So...nao you have the power of divination? How do you know how I'd respond? I'm aware of Janns other abilities...but because I don't accept your point of view I'm wrong? Who are you to say I'm wrong? I should know better...think about what you're saying man. o_O

There is no logic here. Even if you're using a subjectivist lens for your argument your separate points conflict with each other. Debating this with you is futile.

Yes...of course it's subjective, but how does what I sat conflict? I just chose to subjectively give my thoughts, but it seems ppl here feel their opinions are fact.

The fact that you say removing the DG set ups will destroy him proves our points. Were arguing that he has other tools (which he does) and you seem to not think so. Youre just as braindead as the dragon gunner

When did I ever say it would destroy him? I said for me...only me it would ruin him. That's just me....none of it is etched in stone...it is in no way concrete. I hold no power to make something like that generally accepted. When did I say he didn't have other tools? Also...why disrespect me? I've only been talking to you guys. It seems like if I don't accept what you guys say I'm execrable and dimwitted. I can feel a certain way nao? What a cruel world this is. >_O

Blazeincarnated

You started this whole debate when you said he "needed" those options. A statement which would obviously be taken as fact rather than opinion. And then when disputed with actual facts, you played the opinion card.

Laughing_Tomba.gif

I'm not a diviner, rofl. I'm a rhetorician.
O_O really? Ahhhhhh....nao I am sad. I thought ppl were more mature here. It seems I was mistaken... :(. The hollow quips and surreptitious instigation imo shows somewhat the overall agenda here. I guess I'm just too much of A softie to follow suit. Or to make my opinions fact. :( Kk I concede...as I feel that circles I will run with you guys. GL HF :)

You started this whole debate when you said he "needed" those options. A statement which would obviously be taken as fact rather than opinion. And then when disputed with actual facts, you played the opinion card.

Ah...but you see...I didn't "state it" it was all too pellucid an opinion. As I clearly stated that it was, did I not? How can an opinion be taken as fact? O_O

Ah..well ggs my young friends you guys are adamant, tenacious, and have great resolve! XD Unfortunately though...you guys are our future...so unfortunate. :(

Brute

Standard Donor
The hollow quips and surreptitious instigation imo shows somewhat the overall agenda here.
You've got to be kidding.

The overall agenda is that Jann Lee has great tools aside from Dragon Gunner and we are trying to inform you that even without the braindead Dragon Gunner Jann Lee is still viable. When you tell us that we, the community, have no authority or weighted response on whether a move should be nerfed or buffed to better benefit the community because they don't align with your personal opinion that Jann Lee is all based on Dragon Gunner spams, our agenda is to tell you that is absurd. There is nothing surreptitious about that. And it was you who instigated this with absurd statements, not us.

We both know the hilarity of this conversation is almost nil. [...] is it really that funny?
Your argument(s) is(are) about as logical as someone saying that you'd be safest in a car crash without a seat belt holding scissors to your throat. So yeah, it's pretty funny.

Omegan Eckhart

Even if Jann's DG only guarantees 66K it would still be useful. Keeping it's OH properties enables him to beat out most of the opponents options with very little risk to himself. 66K puts the opponent far away from which is great for him seeing as most characters can't cope with his ranged tools seeing as he has 4F+K at his disposal to stop steppers.

I'd be happy if he kept all his guaranteed follow ups but lost the OH property but people would still bitch just because they had to work a little harder for a massive payout.

There is no confirmation that DG is nerfed anyway seeing as no one good has used him yet so might as well wait and see what happens.

Last edited:
You've got to be kidding.

The overall agenda is that Jann Lee has great tools aside from Dragon Gunner and we are trying to inform you that even without the braindead Dragon Gunner Jann Lee is still viable. When you tell us that we, the community, have no authority or weighted response on whether a move should be nerfed or buffed to better benefit the community because they don't align with your personal opinion that Jann Lee is all based on Dragon Gunner spams, our agenda is to tell you that is absurd. There is nothing surreptitious about that. And it was you who instigated this with absurd statements, not us.

Your argument(s) is(are) about as logical as someone saying that you'd be safest in a car crash without a seat belt holding scissors to your throat. So yeah, it's pretty funny.

Hahahaha....nao that was funny. How quaint...you actually put oodles of words in my mouth. Also...that running, no sprinting sentence...what an amazing creature you are. To give me an argument completely fabricated from your mind. This is what is becoming of the future. Kk...I know I said I quit(as I already won lol jkjkjk or am I?) but this was too radical. Kk I'm done...yes I'm at home so I believe I'm safe!!! Right? I hope I'm safe.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD