Probably no new DLC for PS3/Xbox360 users anymore...

deiteu

Yes, all DLC transfers within the same console family. It only would not transfer from, let's say', Xbox360 to PS4...like in my case. :(
That must be really annoying, especially considering if you bought a lot. I wish there was a way you could transfer between consoles even if they're not from the same family, hopefully that can happen in the near future.

Kohlrak

I see nothing malicious in this, is in their best interest to sell costumes to old gen and current gen users. The fan base is very small, I don't think they will gain that much forcing people to move on to PS4/X1/PC.

That's the dumbest part about it. Maybe Sony sees the potential and is turning up the heat on the company. It's no secret they're practically in bed together.

That must be really annoying, especially considering if you bought a lot. I wish there was a way you could transfer between consoles even if they're not from the same family, hopefully that can happen in the near future.

I highly doubt it. Part of what you pay goes to either Sony or MS.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

It is super annoying and I did buy a lot... :/ Well, also my fault for not sticking with a Microsoft console. But the PS4 is hands down the better console, so...

deiteu

It is super annoying and I did buy a lot... :/ Well, also my fault for not sticking with a Microsoft console. But the PS4 is hands down the better console, so...
I'm still undecided which to get because both have more or less the same amount of games appealing to me. Plus I need to carry on saving up, maybe I'll get either in the summer.

Good thing there's also a PC release since I will probably get it on that too, I am hoping that one will be based on the PS4/One versions.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm still undecided which to get because both have more or less the same amount of games appealing to me. Plus I need to carry on saving up, maybe I'll get either in the summer.

Good thing there's also a PC release since I will probably get it on that too, I am hoping that one will be based on the PS4/One versions.
If you can't afford an Xbox One or PS4, just go with PC.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

The PS4 has more power under the hood and can run many multi-platform games in 1080p, whereas the Xbone has already problems with that and this already at the very beginning of this console generation. :/ Also, if you are mostly into Japanese games or specifically (Japanese) fighting games, like the next Street Fighter or Guilty Gears, you will only get these on PS4 and not on the Microsoft console.
And then there was this huge discussion about Kinect, privacy issues and online constraint here in Germany, all things that were never an issue with the PS4. So, PS4 all the way for me.

FatalxInnocence

Hey, so does anyone know the standing of the new characters in that case? Like will Raidou & Honoka be available to 360/PS3 owners if they can't put any more DLC in the game? I imagine characters are much bigger file wise in comparison to a couple of costumes.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Hey, so does anyone know the standing of the new characters in that case? Like will Raidou & Honoka be available to 360/PS3 owners if they can't put any more DLC in the game? I imagine characters are much bigger file wise in comparison to a couple of costumes.

The characters will be available on PS3 and Xbox360 for sure! Everything else would be an outrage. Last Round without the characters and the stages and customization menu would not be Last Round, but still Ultimate.
Also one should take the claim, that the Xbox360 and PS3 couldn't carry anymore additional DLC with a grain of salt. There might be other reasons for stopping the last generation support...;)

UpSideDownGRUNT

If they are going to force DLC on X1/PS4/PC only atleast I hope the pre-order costumes will be available for purchase on 360/PS3 if they're only getting the Last Round upgrade pack that's going to be a MAJOR blow.

Rkuzu5

I think it's time for people to upgrade consoles anyway. I mean I did.
I know Im going to get shit for this, but whatever, I am so sick of people saying," Its time to upgrade to the PS4 and Xbox1", why? I know lots of people who rushed out to buy a PS4 and Xbox1 and now its just sitting in their rooms, collecting dust, while they play their PS3s and Xbox 360s. All they seem to do nowadays, is release Rehashes and HD versions of games from the previous game systems, big deal! Even DOA5LR only has a few new levels, a few new costumes and new hairstyles, come on impress me TeamNinja! No thank you, I will stick to DOA5U.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I know Im going to get shit for this, but whatever, I am so sick of people saying," Its time to upgrade to the PS4 and Xbox1", why? I know lots of people who rushed out to buy a PS4 and Xbox1 and now its just sitting in their rooms, collecting dust, while they play their PS3s and Xbox 360s. All they seem to do nowadays, is release Rehashes and HD versions of games from the previous game systems, big deal! Even DOA5LR only has a few new levels, a few new costumes and new hairstyles, come on impress me TeamNinja! No thank you, I will stick to DOA5U.
*liked this*
...even though I am guilty of buying a PS4 just for Last Round. After the tiny bit of novelty of last Round on PS4 has worn off, I'm going to feel pretty dumb. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD