DOA5LR PS3/X360 DOA5U to DOA5LR

Lady Tengu

Everything worked fine for me. Got core fighters two days before launch played it till launch. On launch got the last round bundle (everyone plus ninja 2015 pack new private paradise and swim suits). 4 hours later went on 360 got the update updated my 5U uploaded my save file went back on Xbone and deleted my previous save booted the game up and it asked me if I wanted to use my old save and I selected yes then poof all my costumes titles music settings and Dlc all there.

HHH816

just purchase the ps4 LR on my ps4 , downloaded it and and many of its feature are currently installed. what is that mean?

and plus it got some licensing issue..i can't play it using my asian account:(

Everything worked fine for me. Got core fighters two days before launch played it till launch. On launch got the last round bundle (everyone plus ninja 2015 pack new private paradise and swim suits). 4 hours later went on 360 got the update updated my 5U uploaded my save file went back on Xbone and deleted my previous save booted the game up and it asked me if I wanted to use my old save and I selected yes then poof all my costumes titles music settings and Dlc all there.

So you deleted the core fighters data to make way for the full version Last Round data? Just asking because I am getting my retail version of Last Round in the mail today and like you, I have/had core fighters trial data currently on my xboxONE so just making sure i take the right steps.

Lady Tengu

just purchase the ps4 LR on my ps4 , downloaded it and and many of its feature are currently installed. what is that mean?

and plus it got some licensing issue..i can't play it using my asian account:(

Your download ain't complete. So just wait a while and you should be fine and about your accounts I don't know anything about that so sorry.

So you deleted the core fighters data to make way for the full version Last Round data? Just asking because I am getting my retail version of Last Round in the mail today and like you, I have/had core fighters trial data currently on my xboxONE so just making sure i take the right steps.

Well what I did was deleted it and went to my Xbox 360 then uploaded the save data because if you upload it then try to delete your save data it deletes the Ultimate version as well so make sure you don't upload it just yet. When you got your last round delete the core fighters data go to the X360 or PS3 upload then go back to your Ps4 or X11 and it should say something like you got save data from past games and just press a or x then it will upload then it should be good.

HHH816

Your download ain't complete. So just wait a while and you should be fine and about your accounts I don't know anything about that so sorry.

thanks, i just knew it by using option button and look at the information menu and i can play it on my asian account by making my U.S account as primary acc.. nearly flipping table here lol

Kronin

Team NINJA wrote a guide on Twitter for avoiding this inconvenient: basically the problem is to upgrade from the store internal to the game. If you do it from the dashboard of the console everything should be fine and the data will not be lost.

WARNING (1/15)! A warning for DOA5U users on Xbox 360 regarding starting the game after applying a title update after 2/17

WARNING (2/15)! When starting the game without installing past mandatory catalog data first

WARNING (3/15)! ..selecting Xbox Games Store from the main menu will result in the loss of DOA5U save data on the Xbox 360.

WARNING (4/15)! If your screen looks like this image,DO NOT PRESS THE A BUTTON! Quit the game. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-Ilg6dCYAA0rO_.jpg:large

WARNING (5/15)! [How To Prevent the Loss of Save Data 1/4] Do NOT select Xbox Games Store from the DOA5U main menu.

WARNING (6/15)! [How To Prevent the Loss of Save Data 2/4] Quit the game.

WARNING (7/15)! [How To Prevent the Loss of Save Data 3/4] From the Home screen, select Xbox Games Store.

WARNING (8/15)! [How To Prevent the Loss of Save Data 4/4] From Xbox Games Store, download all past catalogs for DOA5U.

WARNING (9/15)! The following tweets list the mandatory catalogs for Xbox 360 DOA5U:

WARNING (10/15)! Xbox 360 DOA5U mandatory catalog: Costume Catalog 4

WARNING (11/15)! Xbox 360 DOA5U mandatory catalog: Costume Catalog 9

WARNING (12/15)! Xbox 360 DOA5U mandatory catalog: Costume Catalog 11

WARNING (13/15)! Xbox 360 DOA5U mandatory catalog: Costume Catalog 14

WARNING (14/15)! Xbox 360 DOA5U mandatory catalog: Costume Catalog 17

WARNING (15/15)! Xbox 360 DOA5U mandatory catalog: DOA5LR Costume Catalog 2

DamianD1

I got my save transferred correctly just waiting on getting my costume packs transferred I was able to download some of the single costumes I bought before the 360 patch came out. Also would like to say Hi Lady Tengu it is nice too see a fellow Albertan on here :)

indieanimator

My experience on PS3:

1) the game updated for me as soon as I put in the disc.
2) to find the DLC for DOA5LR I had to go to "New Add Ons" in the PS Store to find them. Since I had Marie and Nyotengu already all I had to do is get Honoka and Raidou.
3) after this, while I kept DOA5U titles and in-game unlocked costumes from the save, all my game options were reset and all of the command training has to be done again (BS!)
4) it appears that all the previous cast has a new costume to unlock; Honoka and Raidou have the standard number on disc.

Haven't tried a PS4 upload of save data.

Thanks for the heads up.
I'm considering updating from DOA5U (disk) to LR on PS3 this weekend, but have been reading up at gFAQs & here before doing so. I suppose this is the topic to post in. I've seen mention of DLC issues (which I've heard will be resolved), but the actual game data is another consideration. I don't want Story, Tutorial, Combo Challenges, etc. to be reset. Rank I'm OK with, since I don't do online anymore.

Is command training the only single player content to get erased? That should go quicker to get back than some things (except those insanely hard moves I could never get before anyway). Thanks for any responses. No one replied at gFAQs. :)

deiteu

My experience on PS3:

1) the game updated for me as soon as I put in the disc.
2) to find the DLC for DOA5LR I had to go to "New Add Ons" in the PS Store to find them. Since I had Marie and Nyotengu already all I had to do is get Honoka and Raidou.
3) after this, while I kept DOA5U titles and in-game unlocked costumes from the save, all my game options were reset and all of the command training has to be done again (BS!)
4) it appears that all the previous cast has a new costume to unlock; Honoka and Raidou have the standard number on disc.

Haven't tried a PS4 upload of save data.
Same with me on the 360!!!! But I downloaded the LR Catalog before putting the disk in too. All my unlocked stuff is gone but my downloaded stuff shows. Everything is fine on my brothers account but on mine unfortunately not!!!! I downloaded all the costume catalogs too.

Martin

I guess the update isn't out on the European/Australian PSN yet because my Dead or Alive Ultimate won't update on my PS3 so I can carry the save over to my PS4... Pretty ridiculous, couldn't they have put the update out a day earlier to ensure Australians get it on time?

Rapham0n

Team NINJA wrote a guide on Twitter for avoiding this inconvenient: basically the problem is to upgrade from the store internal to the game. If you do it from the dashboard of the console everything should be fine and the data will not be lost.
Slight problem for PS3 users who are on a European PSN account: the Last Round catalog data is nowhere to be found on the European PS STORE. The packs are there for the PS4, but not for the PS3.

IDK, this game's release has been a colossal failure so far. DLC packs not showing up, system crashes, save files going missing, DLC not being transferred over, it's all a complete mess.

Also, why wasn't this catalog data included in the patch? Is Team Ninja trying to be stupid on purpose or are they really just that incompetent?

Sparkman

Hello, I'm a new member here and this is my first DOA game. I got the core fighters on ps3 along with the last round patch just recently.
I got a couple of costumes already and am enjoying the game quite a bit. I am highly considering upgrading but I am confused how to do so.

I want to get the full game and keep my data and costumes. There is an option in the ingame dlc menu to purchase Ultimate, and since Last Round was a patch does that get me everything I need to play the base game of Last Round? I am ok with having to buy Honoka, Raidou,Marie Rose, and Nyotengu if they count as separate content to the base game (upgraded Ultimate).

Thanks in advance for all the help, this is really confusing for me :confused:

Kronin

Hello, I'm a new member here and this is my first DOA game. I got the core fighters on ps3 along with the last round patch just recently.
I got a couple of costumes already and am enjoying the game quite a bit. I am highly considering upgrading but I am confused how to do so.

I want to get the full game and keep my data and costumes. There is an option in the ingame dlc menu to purchase Ultimate, and since Last Round was a patch does that get me everything I need to play the base game of Last Round? I am ok with having to buy Honoka, Raidou,Marie Rose, and Nyotengu if they count as separate content to the base game (upgraded Ultimate).

Thanks in advance for all the help, this is really confusing for me :confused:

First of all welcome to the forum =)

I own an Xbox 360 and I don't know if there is an option to upgrade core fighters on PS3 to the full game, but honestly I believe that there is no reason to look for a such option. If you want the full game I think that you can easily decide to buy the digital version of DoA5 Last Round on PS3 that include all the DLC characters (from Marie Rose to Raidou) http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/productInfo.html

EDIT: Sorry, I think to have given you a wrong info: DoA5LR was planned to be released on I talked with a fan that said me that there is no digital full game version of DoA5LR for PS3 on the store. So the only way to get the full version of the game on PS3 is just what you said, to download the digital version of DoA5U (that should be still available on the PS3 store) and then to upgrade freely it to Last Round.

A such upgrade doesn't give to you the 5 DLC characters, you still need to buy them separately.

Last edited:

WisperG

EDIT: Sorry, I think to have given you a wrong info: DoA5LR was planned to be released on I talked with a fan that said me that there is no digital full game version of DoA5LR for PS3 on the store. So the only way to get the full version of the game on PS3 is just what you said, to download the digital version of DoA5U (that should be still available on the PS3 store) and then to upgrade freely it to Last Round.

A such upgrade doesn't give to you the 5 DLC characters, you still need to buy them separately.

No, the full version of LR is definitely there, at least in North America. I spotted it yesterday while sifting through all the DOA content to find Honoka and Raidou. $30 and it comes with the Beach Party DLC pack as a bonus.

Here's the website listing:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...onus/cid=UP4108-NPUB50258_00-B000000000001325

If someone is having trouble finding it on the console's PSN Store, you can alternatively log in and purchase it through the website and then access it through your download list on the console.

Last edited:

Kronin

Lol, this is the first time that I see a patch implementing a cheat in a game XD

Added the ability to unlock all costumes (excluding those for Raidou & Honoka), all Story Mode timeline chapters, all movies (excluding those for Raidou & Honoka), all system voice options, music and the OMG setting for breast motion.

[HOW TO UNLOCK] Select Help & Options in the Main Menu. Then press LB+RB+LT+RT when the Help & Options submenu is displayed. There will be a sound, and the game will save the items above in their unlocked state.

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/info_ver.1.01A.htm

Patch is out for 360

abelnog91

So i fell on the temptation and purchased last round full version from the store, just because buying the included dlc just for the characters i like would've been almost as expensive so... fuck it xD Now ill just probably donate or sell my 5u disc...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD