PSN demo sharing thread?

Asbel Lhant

I got 2 codes from Tecmo Koei but they aren't working now, since the the little issue hasn't been solved. If you want one of em PM me and I'll send em to you although only 2 ppl can get it though....

Asbel Lhant

What Uncle Kitchener said.

Aside from that I got no more codes to give out. 2 other ppl PM'd me & got the only 2 codes I had from me. I'm sorry everyone else you'll just need to call Tecmo Koei and make up a story like some of us did or go to joystiq's twitter account and weed the codes from them.

Good luck all of you.

PhoenixVFIRE

Is it possible to recover a friends account with the demo and delete the demo then re install it to gain access to it through the download history on a Xbox 360?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The demo is not tied to any account once it's on a storage device. You are not required to be signed in to any profile in order to play the demo.

Orange Pork

Seriously whoever has a 360 or, PS3 call Tecmokoei america and just tell them your DOA5 collectors edition code is not working and, they just give you one even if you don't have NG3. I just got one for the ps3 and, they ask no questions lol
650-692-9080
I have been calling this number every hour or so for the past couple days. I am convinced that this number goes to just one dude who never answers his phone, because each time I get a heavily accented Japanese gentleman saying "Solly. No one available right now." I can't not spell it "solly," because that is what this dude says.

ScattereDreams

I have been calling this number every hour or so for the past couple days. I am convinced that this number goes to just one dude who never answers his phone, because each time I get a heavily accented Japanese gentleman saying "Solly. No one available right now." I can't not spell it "solly," because that is what this dude says.

I can't control if they choose to answer their phone or, not lol. I'm only informing how I received my extra PSN code. You can always try emailing. Last time I tried calling a woman asked me for my previous code so they're probably catching on by now,

PhoenixVFIRE

I can't control if they choose to answer their phone or, not lol. I'm only informing how I received my extra PSN code. You can always try emailing. Last time I tried calling a woman asked me for my previous code so they're probably catching on by now,
That's what happened to me as well, oh well. :/ I can wait, the game is bound to be somewhat different by release anyway.

Einzelkind

Would anyone care to post or send me a code for the Xbox demo that's already used? Need one that's not working anymore to send to Tecmo so I get a new one. That would be very kind.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I doubt they care about those people and those people probably don't care much either. If they did they were daft to not see that they were gonna get fucked.

Now that's just selfish talk. Some people paid 60 bucks or more to get their hands on the demo. If TN just release the demo for free, then loads of people will just start mistrusting TN.

matsu

It would have been smarter to make it as netherealm did.I don't want to buy ninja gaiden so i can't give feed back huh?Not a smart move for me only marketing bullshit.

But i still hope they will release the demo on psn someday.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD