Resident Evil: Revelations 2

SilverForte

I'm looking forward to what I've seen in this game, but I have to be honest and say that if claire is really voiced by someone new that's a pretty big disappointment to me. Alyson Court pretty much is Claire redfield.

Argentus

I'm looking forward to what I've seen in this game, but I have to be honest and say that if claire is really voiced by someone new that's a pretty big disappointment to me. Alyson Court pretty much is Claire redfield.
Honestly....its been like 15 years since Claire last spoke. Maybe she took up cigarettes or something so her voice changed lol

I'm more disappointed that its Claire. I keep hoping for another Outbreak or Operation Raccoon City game...

I hope that whenever they do a REmake of re2, they tie in Outbreak and parts of Orc that fit into canon. Like in the police department, show signs of the Desperate Times (outbreak cast escaping rcpd station) happening before Claire or Leon got there, like Martin mentioning them, or signs of the battle against the zombie horde outfront, or remains of the poison gas system. In birkins lab, signs of the G Embryo and lesser hunters, as well as signs of the place having been frozen before....or when they find the remains of the battle between the other Tyrants and the military, show that it was Echo Six who defeated them with a rail gun, as shown in ORC, and signs Wolfpack had been through cleansing evidence and survivors, and maybe incorporate those parasites....stuff like that. Or hell maybe scenario a/b let's you momentarily actually cross paths with Wolfpack and Echo Six like in orc. Echo six helping, or have to escape Wolfpack.

@Project Bokuho did you still want to play? No guarantee I'll have a mic but that may be even better for a survival horror game lol

Last edited:

Argentus

The entirety of ORC is non-canon and a "what if?" scenario
Canon is as canon does. A lot of it could easily fit into canon.

we don't talk about orc, that game didn't happen.
Yes it did, and I talk about it, and still replay it a lot, as it is, by FAR, my favorite "shooter" resident evil (it beats out 456 by a long shot for me. Rev is okay but I don't see myself ever replaying it)

[Q

The character faces are pretty bad in ORC but the rest of it looks really good to me. Especially love the really dynamic lighting. Faces aside, its a very good looking game.

Aven Kujo-Gin

Good news: This game will have the Raid Mode back, but now you would be able to play it online. Also, for the PS4, XBOX ONE and PC version, the game will run at 1080p and 60fps

Blackburry

Standard Donor
My baby Claire is back. All we need is Rebecca in RE7 and my life will be complete.

Here is to hoping they bring RE0 back as well. Could careless about REmake to be completely honest.

Good news: This game will have the Raid Mode back, but now you would be able to play it online. Also, for the PS4, XBOX ONE and PC version, the game will run at 1080p and 60fps

Raid Mode was online in both the 3DS version and console ports though.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Speaking of Rebecca Chambers...I heard that in a recent interview for The Evil Within (this may be off-topic a little), Shinji Mikami said Rebecca was his least favorite character, because she was way too submissive instead of being a strong female character. In many cases, I do have to agree with him to be honest lol

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Only question I have is how relevant is the sequel to the T Abyss virus?

Because, you know, Revelations was a story setup for 5 and was completely centered around the virus. Only thing I can see being relevant is the vial that was present at the end of the campaign.

And yes, all versions of the game could be played online in Raid Mode. Even the 3DS version.

Argentus

Speaking of Rebecca Chambers...I heard that in a recent interview for The Evil Within (this may be off-topic a little), Shinji Mikami said Rebecca was his least favorite character, because she was way too submissive instead of being a strong female character. In many cases, I do have to agree with him to be honest lol
To be fair she was an 18 year old medic who somehow wound up in special forces and in a zombie outbreak before ANYONE else.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD