DOA5LR Returning Move Request Thread

crapoZK

Standard Donor
uYd1tQ.gif

I think that this is the one.
Okay lol I've never seen that one. Could you post a video please?
Answering your question.
jERrKb.gif
:9::K::P::P::P::P::P:

Last edited:

KING JAIMY

uYd1tQ.gif

I think that this is the one.

Answering your question.
jERrKb.gif
:9::K::P::P::P::P::P:
That looks freakin' awesome. That 236PP gives a feint stun (so no slow escaping), opponent has to guess with a hold or risk taking a CB because it looks like going to stun level 3. And that 9KPPPPP looks like a ridiculously good finisher as well.

KING JAIMY

Why did they cut it ? oO
It might be OP, in terms of dealing too much damage. Zack players might exclusively use that finish which brings down the variety in combos. Also, the animation from 9K to the punches looks a bit clunky as well. Still a good movestring imo, regardless.

Chapstick

Give Leifang her :8::K::K: back. Was weird they removed the second :K: in 5U when it was in 5 vanilla. ._. I know this move is mentioned in the first post but I'm not talking about that last P, just give her a move she already had in the past version of 5

Brute

Standard Donor
:hayabusa: Ryu Hayabusa

- Revert to DOA5 vanilla PP4PK & 4PK with +4 on block (used to be more but +4 is plenty enough).
- Revert KK to DOA5 vanilla at +0 guard break.
- Revert 66T to DOA4 at i17 OH.
- Revert 1T to DOA4 3T at i10 low OH.
- Return to making 7P no longer force ongyoin transition (optional transition with hold 4).
As already suggested by others:
- Give back DOA4 236K with tracking.
- Give back 2H+KK strings.
- Give back optional ongyoin transition on 6K(4)
:236::K: was a push-back attack which looked really cool. Does Hayabusa have a:214::K:? If not, can we have that as the new input please?
He does not have a 214K but he also doesn't have a 236K, so might as well keep the input as it used to be. While we're at it, make this move tracking and then just remove the current WR H+K.

:7::P::P:. Nuff said. Have it with inputs of :7::P::P+K:.
No way. His whiff punish capacity is already absurdly good and there's hardly any delay with his current 7P into 6P+K.

Hayabusa:
4P+K full charge should get the fireball again. It's near useless in high level play but a lot of fun.
The last thing Hayabusa needs is more dumb gimmicks that delude TN into thinking he has legitimate tools unavailable to the rest of the roster. The less of this nonsense, the better.

Hayabusa's PP6KP/PP6KK ender was fun to use in previous DOA's. So I hope that one returns.
Wouldn't be hugely opposed to it but I honestly see no need or practical use for this. It provides no legitimate mix-up on block and the in-stun capacity is already matched with current free-cancels.

Jaguar360

:hayabusa: Ryu Hayabusa

- Revert to DOA5 vanilla PP4PK & 4PK with +4 on block (used to be more but +4 is plenty enough).
- Revert KK to DOA5 vanilla at +0 guard break.
- Revert 66T to DOA4 at i17 OH.
- Revert 1T to DOA4 3T at i10 low OH.
- Return to making 7P no longer force ongyoin transition (optional transition with hold 4).
As already suggested by others:
- Give back DOA4 236K with tracking.
- Give back 2H+KK strings.
- Give back optional ongyoin transition on 6K(4)
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yessss
Wouldn't be hugely opposed to it but I honestly see no need or practical use for this. It provides no legitimate mix-up on block and the in-stun capacity is already matched with current free-cancels.
Its not exactly needed, but PP6KP puts Ryu in a pretty good position as a combo ender and would be faster than PP4PK so it could combo at lower launch levels. Also a nice fast string option for the jab that could end in a guard break/ground bounce or a launcher into air throw. (I do realize that you could just free-cancel PP and then do 6KP/6KK afterwards, but there's a lot less delay and hassle with the jab string.)

Brute

Standard Donor
Its not exactly needed, but PP6KP puts Ryu in a pretty good position as a combo ender and would be faster than PP4PK so it could combo at lower launch levels.
PP4PK is rarely an ideal juggle anyhow, since you don't get the pushback or great wall combo follow-ups. I see nothing wrong with his current juggle combos, and his current PKK ender is more likely to work and exceed the damage of PP6KP from various launch heights (using 8P lead-ins, etc.)

Also a nice fast string option for the jab that could end in a guard break/ground bounce or a launcher into air throw. (I do realize that you could just free-cancel PP and then do 6KP/6KK afterwards, but there's a lot less delay and hassle with the jab string.)
It's not a valid block mix-up because offline the standalone 6KP is held on-reaction every single time. From PP it would only become more obvious, and would be just as useless as 6KP is now, except slightly moreso since you wouldn't be using it as an awkward spacing tool or oki strategy. I'd rather them somehow make 6KP a useful move in some capacity rather than give the currently useless string to his jabs.

Pretty much everything I want for Hayate has been said but I would like 6H+K from DOA 3 & the sweep from his old wind dash (with a new notation). Wouldn't surprise me if he got teleport with 6P. He needs it.

TRI Mike

What Brute said about Busa + Hele's PP2KP + Tina's stuff I've been complaining about for a year.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
What Brute said about Busa + Hele's PP2KP + Tina's stuff I've been complaining about for a year.
Same here, but w/ Zack's stuff.

That looks freakin' awesome. That 236PP gives a feint stun (so no slow escaping), opponent has to guess with a hold or risk taking a CB because it looks like going to stun level 3. And that 9KPPPPP looks like a ridiculously good finisher as well.
I caught it in 5U. We cannot use the move, however. Sucks.... I want to use it in LR!

I DOUBLE POSTED!!!!! NOOO!

SGG_Cry_Spring_Breakers.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD