RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

Yuna

I'm a Laura player and when Mika corners me, I just close my eyes and hope for the best. Her corner carry is ridiculous, idk why they let her have a wall bounce mid-screen

d3v

Only the stuff that actually came in the March update came with it. Stuff like Extra Battle was never scheduled to come with it, but was given a more general "after launch" window.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
It's not really that shes OP its just if Mika gets you in the corner then you're in a world of trouble. The key to beating Mika is to win the neutral game and pressure her on her wakeup
It happened to me last night during a local meetup. I got a video of me and @Mr. Wah Chun-Li/Alex matchup if anyone wants to check it out. I believe he was trying to learn the character.

Xhominid The Demon Within

DByPFBsgQM91xxqEJszn9XUEuyFEgtUdgL73Na5O4fc.jpg

And we officially reached bug city up in here...

If you have Alex selected as your favorite character or the cursor defaults to him in certain modes when you reach character select, everyone goes down to 1.01 status...

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sohu5d

And that link tells you EXACTLY how it happens: i.e. extreme levels of incompetence.

Come on Capcom, do you seriously want people to defend you when you do stupid shit like this?

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Those people that didn't pick Alex didn't have a HARDCORE mindset, therefore they deserved to get fucked. sucks for the casuals that entered tho.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
It will be taken care of. Capcom needs to get on that ASAP. That is weird, though... But hey: people make mistakes.

Also, I never seen Daigo pop off and dance before in my entire life.

Xhominid The Demon Within

It will be taken care of. Capcom needs to get on that ASAP. That is weird, though... But hey: people make mistakes.

Also, I never seen Daigo pop off and dance before in my entire life.

I know they will get on it...the issue is how quickly. If they wait too long, then they fucked up big time and only give more credence to just drop the game right then and there.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I know they will get on it...the issue is how quickly. If they wait too long, then they fucked up big time and only give more credence to just drop the game right then and there.
This can cause problems for tournaments if left untreated. If that's the case, then Alex should be banned until the problem is fixed.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Rollback in this game is real. Had the same situation as that video above where I parried a Hadoken and Shinku Hadoken but this time I parried 4 of the 7 hits and still got hit by 4 others after rollback decided to screw me over. Also have had match ending strikes be completely negated.

This can cause problems for tournaments if left untreated. If that's the case, then Alex should be banned until the problem is fixed.
It's not so much as a character ban thing as it is that the entirety of the people playing the game at a tourney need to know about this and how to work around it.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Okay, I didn't read that correctly. It seems that if you have Alex as your default character, it reverts back to Version 1.1.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD