RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

WisperG

Urien?

hsmkur.jpg

I'm not seeing the resemblance beyond the white suit...

Urien_%28Casual%29.jpg

Darkslay

Alex is in the background of the NY stage.
That's not Alex. Its Axl from the Final Fight series.
latest

There's apparently a lot of references to Final Fight in the NY stage (from what i've heard) but that also raises the question as to why they're there. Are Final Fight characters going to be DLC in the future?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor

Darkslay

WisperG

I know a lot of people like to cry foul about on-disc DLC, but now that the DLC is actually unlockable I kinda wish they hadn't bothered to forgo including some of that early post-launch content on-disc. The concern of being forced to buy something that was "already there" is basically moot, and now it just means more downloading and and more used hard-drive space.

If they hadn't switched to this new DLC model then this would've been for the best, but changing the DLC model and dropping on-disc DLC (at least for the early stuff that's likely to be finished before the game launches) at the same time actually made this more of an inconvenience than it needed to be, albeit a rather small one.

d3v

That's not Alex. Its Axl from the Final Fight series.
latest

There's apparently a lot of references to Final Fight in the NY stage (from what i've heard) but that also raises the question as to why they're there. Are Final Fight characters going to be DLC in the future?
Ono said that it was Alex.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Looks like Necalli got changed again. Like I thought/ was hoping they changed his anti-air back into a motion.

Now I'm not one of those people that's yelling stop making charge characters, but I'm really glad for this change. anti-airs should be able to be done on reaction and messing up a charge down,up move causes you to jump which can get you killed.

I don't apply the same logic to Bison because his fire pilar can be used as an anti air but it last longer and is mostly used for pressure.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD