Save data disappearing?

Will

I've lost my save data twice, first time wasn't an issue. This time however i lost all my story and title completion. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Both times I accepted an invite from the dashbboard, and thats the only thing i can relate to it. Xbox btw.

Thanks for any info.

Will

I know Cyber and a few others lost their data aswell, but I don't know why it happened with them either.

Rubedood

So they still haven't fixed this from DOA4? Well that's some dumbass shit

I'm making backups from now on

Chaos

Save data disappearing? o_O I knew something told me to copy my DOA5 save data to the psp memory stick and its a good thing I've copy it. Save data lost is one of the most scariest shit that can happen to anyone. :eek: It's also one of the things that gamers hate so much.

Jeremy

... I have like 80 hours gameplay with everything unlocked (minus 3 rare costumes)--- I save to the cloud and my HDD but I think I'll be making a USB stick that stays in a safe lockbox away from whatever demon is doing this.

LoK N Ki

Just had it happen today, lost my save data also...after i downloaded the costume pack and Online pass, don't know if that has anything to do with it though. Don't really feel like going through story mode again...damn.

monster637

On xbox you should all have a copy locked away n your cloud storage,, i still have hoopty old xboxs to with memory card and internal and A huge hard drive............trust no one

NikkySan

I just lost my save data, but the strange thing is, my save file is there on the HDD and it's completely fine, not corrupted or anything. As far as I know there is no way to load data as it's all done automatically. The only thing I think could have caused this was that I played a PS1 game this morning, that's all.

Can anyone help?

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I haven't experienced this with 4(not that I remember) and hopefully I won't with this game.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
On my Xbox copy I did lose everything after deleting pictures from the gallery in-game and then from the HDD directly. Hasn't happened since.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD