Say whaaaaat? What is going on here?

x Sypher x

Adande Thorne >
drP8vlvSl_8.gif
Emmanuel Master Rodriguez

• Dear MASTER (if thats even your real name) How dare you you head to Tecmo HQ... call me... get off and make a custom voicemail addressed to me saying how your not picking up the phone. I'm just writing to let you know how close you came to getting deleted from my fb friends list AND how I almost took you off my MySpace top 8. I'm going back to editing now. btw you are now on friend probation.

Berzerk!

It's just friendly nudging. So Master is going into the Tecmo office today, and Swoozie isn't.

x Sypher x

"Friendly nudging?" So basically they're just foolin'? Awww man, it would have been more fun if this was serious lol.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Why is Manny at Tecmo? Why does Tecmo keep insisting on listening to that pile of human trash rather than actual fans who want the game to succeed and the community to grow?

x Sypher x

Why is Manny at Tecmo? Why does Tecmo keep insisting on listening to that pile of human trash rather than actual fans who want the game to succeed and the community to grow?

I was wondering the same thing, not the trash part but the "why is he there?" part. Although I'm not surprised he wouldn't announce something like this, so I won't be surprised if we don't hear any news from him about his meeting with Tecmo.

DyByHands

Pile of trash, is a bit harsh, IMO. Not that I know this person, but how is he less of a fan than any other person on here? Because, you disagree on the holds? Not antagonizing here, just curious. I'd say one thing that keeps the community so small are these attitudes displayed here, by the members of the community. Why do the "real" fans always act so...:rolleyes:

Game Over

SPOILER:

MASTER is actually being face-scanned to have his likeness modeled onto the "new" final boss of DOA5.

DyByHands

Hm, did he pay people to lose to him? How'd he rig a tourney? Unless everyone playing was his friends or something. IDK. I would just think that we as fans, would want all kinds of other fans to join the fold. Its all good.

Relius Starkiller

Rigging tournaments for one.

Like that ONE CGI that he won?

If you're going to call master out for that then you need to call out Sage, Swoozie, King, Cyberevil, Kasumi Chan and every other MF'er from the community who participated instead of stepping aside and letting the better players get a shot - oh wait, its not popular to call out anyone but Master. PL could have gotten more shine if he didn't insist on acting mad niggerish when he was given a shot (I'm black, so I can use these words.)

You're the garbage here Grap3, you're angry that Master - love him or hate him - is the most accomplished DOA player in the community, he knows more about the game than you and hes porking Vanessa "Vanessa" Aretega.

There will always be haters, thats the way it is. Hater nigga's marry hater bitches and have hater kids named Grap3fruitman.

And this is coming from a guy who does think Master has an ego but, ya know what, the most successful people in life do.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
So more or less, this was intended to be a "you got played" message to the haters eating up this easily-accessible information.

Makes sense to me, considering how unwelcoming Master felt here in recent memory.

x Sypher x

Like that ONE CGI that he won?

MASTER actually won BOTH of them, but yeah I know, that's besides the point lol.

You're the garbage here Grap3, you're angry that Master - love him or hate him - is the most accomplished DOA player in the community, he knows more about the game than you and hes porking Vanessa "Vanessa" Arteaga.

I'll admit that even I myself am jealous of this. I mean come on, she's fucking HAWT! Who wouldn't want some of that DOA pussy? Lol XD

Oh god what if that was put into a slogan? DOA + pussy = ???...to be continued (Awesmic help me out here, lol)

Relius Starkiller

MASTER actually won BOTH of them, but yeah I know, that's besides the point lol.

I thought Offbeat won the second one. . .oh well, all I know is that Both Offbeat and PL participated in that one so all of the people boo hooing about Master fixing tournaments, there ya go - he fixed CGI 2 to make sure that he played the the other two top players in the game at the time (Mamba wasn't considered one of the best until around the CGS Combine).

Oh Master, how dare you stack the deck against yourself like that and still overcome the odds.
#DOA4isRandom? #ShutUpGrap3

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I thought Offbeat won the second one. . .oh well, all I know is that Both Offbeat and PL participated in that one so all of the people boo hooing about Master fixing tournaments, there ya go - he fixed CGI 2 to make sure that he played the the other two top players in the game at the time (Mamba wasn't considered one of the best until around the CGS Combine).

Oh Master, how dare you stack the deck against yourself like that and still overcome the odds.
#DOA4isRandom? #ShutUpGrap3
I predict a CGS ruleset vs. grassroots tourney ruleset rebuttal in three...

Two...

One...

Relius Starkiller

I could give a mother fuck about the grass roots rule set "Oh, Bass and Bayman can't be competitive at the higher health settings" So the fuck what? Should we lower the health settings in Marvel to make way for the Son Son and Roll players?

Yeah, the developers set the life bar at a certain level, the developers also made the counters too strong. The devs took out limbo stuns and all that stuff certain people on this site like to rah, rah, rah about. And if you're talking about competitive balance. . .fuck that. I don't care if Bayman, Bass, Leon, Tengu and Brad can't win at the high levels. I really, really don't because the other 80% of the cast can win, without counters, on any life setting.

Its the same reason people play Halo games with MLG rules - because the dev's aren't always out to put out the most competitively friendly title they can, most of the time their out to entertain the masses so its up to the community to take the tools that they gave us and mold our experience with the game to suit our compeititive pursuits.

And I don't know about any of you but if the only way you can win is by getting lucky with the counters (Rikuto) that makes you a scrub in my book.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD