Say whaaaaat? What is going on here?

Arnell Long

When people get ignored...can they still "See" and or "Like" your Comments? Don't understand how it works...sorry...

Allan Paris

When people get ignored...can they still "See" and or "Like" your Comments? Don't understand how it works...sorry...

I wanted to know the same thing at first. But it's literally like the ignored person has vanished from the site. You won't see ANYTHING they post. However, their statuses can be seen on the homepage (to the right) or if you click on their name.

Allan Paris

So lets say you ignored me and you can't see any of my comments...well, will I in turn be able to see yours?

Well lets find out. I am about to ignore you right now (I'll take you off after this experiemnt). then I will make a post and tell me if you can see it. I will make a post in the diablo 3 thread

Arnell Long

LoL. Well since I can see your Post even after you ignored me Allan, I think I got ignored by DrDogg for some unknown reason.

Arnell Long

HA, I wonder what you did or have done.

Nothing at all, I don't converse with him and 90% of the Community unless we're on here talking in Threads. Guess my sketchy knowledge of DOA's advance system was the reason...guess he got annoyed by em, I could be wrong though, but I would still like to know what's what.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD