DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Omg wow I wasn't expecting it to be a full cast set! :eek: This pack is awesome just by that along. Lisa's is this from Kokoro's collection.
latest

I was hoping the girls like Lisa would get something from their own collection or a new thing but this is still nice and the men getting stuff is cool.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Worst bikini pack EVER -_- Well I never....

WHAT THE FUCK?? So shirtless Gen Fu but no shirtless Eliot?? WHY?!

P2p1mbs

Omg wow I wasn't expecting it to be a full cast set! :eek:

Technically, since it doesn't look like Mai will get anything, its not the full cast but whatever. It looks interesting. I may just get the whole thing for PS4.

Also, yet again, Tina gets an American flag themed swimsuit, this must be her 4th such bikini with that design. TN really wants to remind us that she's American.

P2p1mbs

Every swimsuit for the characters I use suck major ass, they're all boring and lame, idgaf how pure Kasumi and Naotora are supposed to be I wanted REVEALING SWIMSUITS!!

Naotora IS boring and lame, its only makes sense that her swimsuit is as well :rolleyes:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm pretty sure it said on the psn store that the outfits change if certain things are achieved which I'm guessing is damaging them or something so maybe the hoodies will get damage too.
I hope so, there's a good chance it'll be just like the 2016 pack tho where only the girl's aprons come off, and Alpha 152 never gets that so I feel bad for her fans
Oh my!!!

Seriously, i'm so glad i nailed the being a copy and paste and swimsuiit pack in one, i'm not even mad.
It's not really copy paste, only the guys receive identical swimsuits while the girls have more variety. And I'm not glad...
Naotora IS boring and lame, its only makes sense that her swimsuit is as well :rolleyes:
Since I have so much respect for Naotora.... I think it's best for me to keep my comments to myself, so....I can keep her happy at ALL times...
20170803_211146.png

I'm kinda happy that this pack is bad, more spending money for SFV:)

Last edited:

Yuffie

@Jadeinchains call me crazy but after seeing Lisa, Christie, Rachel and heck even Sarah, TN would be dumb if they didn't put them on DOAX3 as dlc characters.

I wonder if that if this sells well (I imagine it will) they might use the funds to make it happen. I mean it's basically copy and paste the models.

Think I'll buy the pack though i wonder what the price will be? Hopefully it's not TOO much...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If the pack or a character's DLC is 1.99 it won't have any malfunctions or anything but it may have the option to remove hoodies for the guys who have them, if it's 2.99 it'll likely have a malfunction like a strap or something come off but idk

Jadeinchains

@Jadeinchains call me crazy but after seeing Lisa, Christie, Rachel and heck even Sarah, TN would be dumb if they didn't put them on DOAX3 as dlc characters.

I wonder if that if this sells well (I imagine it will) they might use the funds to make it happen. I mean it's basically copy and paste the models.

Think I'll buy the pack though i wonder what the price will be? Hopefully it's not TOO much...

Lol well I definitely won't call you crazy cause I'm thinking the same thing! XD C'mon TN we want the other girls! And yeah I actually like the look of Lisa's so I might get that.

HHH816

how came sarah got the the most sexy one.

the other girls swimsuit quite ordinary cause i've seen them in DOAX3.

i might buy helena , zack and lisa only.

KnacKrover

Mah boi!! Got new swimsuit y'all!:bayman::leon::rig: <<<< Riggie just follow like Phase 4 swimsuit with da hood tho..... okay..../nodded

RetroMe91

So I definitely have to get this pack. The guys being included makes everything worth it! Although Alpha was unnecessary. Lisa, Naotora, Rachel, and Kokoro are a must! Rig is a need! Crossing my fingers for destruction or removable on Eliot.

Also I don't think Sarah got Labyrinth. I believe she got a recolored version of Fuji from Nyotengu's collection. It looks like Pai got a modified and recolored version. Of Hidaka from Nyotengu's collection as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD