DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Samples compilations available only on British Playstation Store for now.

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT1_522625.jpg

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_522625.jpg

YEP. I GOT RIGHT ALMOST ALL THE BIKINIS OF DOAX3 GIRLS.

• Kasumi wears Garden Peony
  • Momiji wears Sea Breeze
  • Hitomi wears Volans
  • Marie Rose wears Russian Blue
  • Honoka wears Lemongrass
  • Kokoro wears Nectarine
  • Ayane wears Dryad
  • Helena wears her ugly Spumoni
  • Nyotengu wears Takao
I just hadn't get right Hitomi. I bet Hitomi in Lynx or its two retextures, but Leifang is wearing Lynx. Besides this:
  • Phase-4 wears Bombay (Marie Rose's swimsuit)
  • Naotora wears Dawn (Momiji's swimsuit)
  • Tina wears Whirlwind G (DOAX3's DLC)
  • Mila wears Savannah D (DOAX3's DLC)
  • Sarah wears Labyrinth D (DOAX3's DLC)
  • Rachel wears Ashigara (Nyotengu's swimsuit)
  • Christie wears Night Fog, Morning Fog or Nebula (Momiji's swimsuits)
I couldn't identify the Pai, Lisa and Alpha-152's swimwears, but I think Alpha is wearing a "gel" version of Kasumi's Garden Peony.

It seems like Eliot, Jacky, Brad and Bass wear trunks and hoody. Rig too, but the hood is on his head, similar to Mila's Tropical Sexy and Phase-4's Hot Summer, so I hope that to remove these men's hoodies is possible too.

Even though its bikinis, I HAVE to like this pack just because the guys also got outfits.

Also camo bikini for Mila's not a bad call, at least.

Still would have been better to get a one piece sports swimsuit, though.

The avatar of this DLC on British Playstation Store shows other version of Zack's DLC. He is wearing a kind of sailor hat and a... childish trunk.

okay 1

That zack outfit is just.....wrong. So wrong. sailor hat and a 6 year old girl's panties on a grown black man. Whyyyyyyyy

Also anyone notice shirtless genfu looks hilariously like someone just shopped Gen's head onto Ryu's body?

Also how come all this tech and publicity and detail is given to the girls tits, but the guys arent allowed to have a bulge? Its really awkward looking when guys like Leon and Bayman who are super detailed and ripped everywhere else, are flat as a board in the crotch.

Last edited:

CherryBlossomsNinja

So I definitely have to get this pack. The guys being included makes everything worth it! Although Alpha was unnecessary. Lisa, Naotora, Rachel, and Kokoro are a must! Rig is a need! Crossing my fingers for destruction or removable on Eliot.

Also I don't think Sarah got Labyrinth. I believe she got a recolored version of Fuji from Nyotengu's collection. It looks like Pai got a modified and recolored version. Of Hidaka from Nyotengu's collection as well.
Oh, yes. It's not Labyrinth. So Pai and her got swimsuits of the collections of two DOAX3 girls, but with textures which there aren't in DOAX3, right? I can't still to identify Pai's one.

About Lisa, I noticed early that she is wearing Kokoro's Pomelo.

EDIT
Paying better attention, I think Pai is wearing an exclusive blue retexture of Kokoro's Cranberry/Blueberry.

Last edited:

Leifang

The swimsuits are pretty good. The biggest surprised are the guys, FINALLY. The only thing that bothers me, not just in DOA ,but in fighting games in general . Why do the guys have no asses a lot of times with barbie vagina's. I never understood why the game creators are so afraid to make bulge and bubble butts. Just like girls, all guys are built different down there. In this game, they're all prototype below the waist. Beyond the nitpicking, I'll add them to my collections like Ariel. :)
953b3c9ae93c464769dc498194246c52a9145322_hq.gif

Last edited:

Argentus

The swimsuits are pretty good. The biggest surprised are the guys, FINALLY. The only thing that bothers me, not just in DOA ,but in fighting games in general . Why do the guys have no asses a lot of times with barbie vagina's. I never understood why the game creators are so afraid to make bulge and bubble butts. Just like girls, all guys are built different down there. In this game, they're all prototype below the waist. Beyond the nitpicking, I'll add them to my collection like Ariel. :)
View attachment 23687

This puts ariel and her "collections" of "doohickeys" and "Thingamajigs" in a whole new light.

Chapstick

The swimsuits are pretty good. The biggest surprised are the guys, FINALLY. The only thing that bothers me, not just in DOA ,but in fighting games in general . Why do the guys have no asses a lot of times with barbie vagina's. I never understood why the game creators are so afraid to make bulge and bubble butts. Just like girls, all guys are built different down there. In this game, they're all prototype below the waist. Beyond the nitpicking, I'll add them to my collection like Ariel. :)
View attachment 23687
Someone hasn't looked closely enough at the valentines day set

UpSideDownGRUNT

Genuinely wasn't expecting a full roster(sans Mai) pack...

Hitomis isn't as bad as I thought it would be since I like that tankini of hers, I'll have to see how this upgrade thing works.

Argentus

Doubt it, but i feel the need to ask.

Anyone know if that camo swimsuit Mila is wearing is shorts and a bikini top, rather than just a full bikini?

RetroMe91

Maybe when they announce more info or do the trailer, we might get to see a few teasers from he Halloween contest when they show the season pass info. At least one can dream. Haha

TOBMAST3R

0459b8dd181ed14f3e4de0a8c95a455514caf3cc7d563c55445e4601a8b2bb28.jpg

Honestly surprised though they are actually throwing something in for the male characters as well.

:D Haha, maybe they want to appeal the west with the "pride" topic somehow. Could be far fetched on my side. It's simply summer - this time for everyone. ;D

@RetroMe91 I can see that coming. Maybe there will be a sneak peak of 3 or more outfits. Maybe as a thumbnail, who knows.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
What does mean this:"Designs of these costume may change when certain conditions are met in battle". It is written on the Zack Island DLC on PS Store. Maybe Destructibles?

Zero Beat

Samples compilations available only on British Playstation Store for now.

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT1_522625.jpg

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT2_522625.jpg

YEP. I GOT RIGHT ALMOST ALL THE BIKINIS OF DOAX3 GIRLS.

• Kasumi wears Garden Peony
  • Momiji wears Sea Breeze
  • Hitomi wears Volans
  • Marie Rose wears Russian Blue
  • Honoka wears Lemongrass
  • Kokoro wears Nectarine
  • Ayane wears Dryad
  • Helena wears her ugly Spumoni
  • Nyotengu wears Takao
I just hadn't get right Hitomi. I bet Hitomi in Lynx or its two retextures, but Leifang is wearing Lynx. Besides this:
  • Phase-4 wears Bombay (Marie Rose's swimsuit)
  • Naotora wears Dawn (Momiji's swimsuit)
  • Tina wears Whirlwind G (DOAX3's DLC)
  • Mila wears Savannah D (DOAX3's DLC)
  • Sarah wears Labyrinth D (DOAX3's DLC)
  • Rachel wears Ashigara (Nyotengu's swimsuit)
  • Christie wears Night Fog, Morning Fog or Nebula (Momiji's swimsuits)
I couldn't identify the Pai, Lisa and Alpha-152's swimwears, but I think Alpha is wearing a "gel" version of Kasumi's Garden Peony.

It seems like Eliot, Jacky, Brad and Bass wear trunks and hoody. Rig too, but the hood is on his head, similar to Mila's Tropical Sexy and Phase-4's Hot Summer, so I hope that to remove these men's hoodies is possible too.
Ya done good, fam.

What does mean this:"Designs of these costume may change when certain conditions are met in battle". It is written on the Zack Island DLC on PS Store. Maybe Destructibles?
Probably, especially since they have suit malfunctions in DoAX3. It's either that or the criminally underused transformation gimmick, but they've only used that on the Schoolgirl Strikers pack and Phase's Gust collab costume, and it'd be weird for them to change simwuits in the middle of a fight. I do want them to bring that back, but it'd have to make sense, and it doesn't make sense for this pack.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Either "destruction" or transform but since this is DOAX3 based and a big feature was bikini malfunctions its probably destructible

Sotherius

I'll wait for the trailer to see if i get something, since i don't know most of these "bikinis."

Argentus

You should tweet it to TN. I like the sketch.
It's an interesting concept with the hoodie.
It might need sandals like the one the string bikini had.

Also Happy Birthday to Ayane (at least in Japan for now).

i didnt save the file or anything because it was a quick sketch, but should I just send it like that, or try to make a cleaner/more detailed version?

Chisa

So they gave us shirtless Genfu but not Eliot?

Also disappointed they didn't gave Jann that copy-paste hoodie. He is the one who definitely doesn't need to be shirtless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD