DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuffie

You mean like how you can change the panty color for some of the girls costumes? That could work, an easy way to change the swimsuit without making us buy new ones.
Yea it would be a 'hairstyle' option. Like on Mila's string bikini hoodie. You can remove it or leave it on.
Those options would make any swimsuit or hell even costumes better. And they wouldn't clog up 60+ costumes.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm pretty sure this is the meaning of "design will change when the right conditions met"

Looks like it'll change colour if it gets "destroyed" or its a transform costume, this also 100% confirms the price will be £2.49/$3/€3

P2p1mbs

Yea it would be a 'hairstyle' option. Like on Mila's string bikini hoodie. You can remove it or leave it on.
Those options would make any swimsuit or hell even costumes better. And they wouldn't clog up 60+ costumes.

Im pretty sure a recolor of swimsuit would not fall under the "hairstyle", more likely under the details option on the costumes menu. If they did di this, that could mean up to 4 swimsuits per character for just one costume. I doubt they would be that generous though.

CherryBlossomsNinja

Marie Rose will wear two biquinis (Russian Blue and Oriental), one retextured from the other, so all the girls will wear two retextured bikinis too?

In the DLC's icon, in European Playstation Stores, Zack appears wearing a sailor hat and with a binoculars on the neck, but in the sample he is without the binoculars and hat. So according to what I noticed, women will wear two swimsuits but retextured and the men will have toogleable items. So maybe that coat of Eliot, Jacky, Bass and Rig will be toogleable, almost certain.

Last edited:

Sonicfan11589

Im pretty sure a recolor of swimsuit would not fall under the "hairstyle", more likely under the details option on the costumes menu. If they did di this, that could mean up to 4 swimsuits per character for just one costume. I doubt they would be that generous though.
Remember Tina's Fairytale collab outfit had alternate colors for her top.

Yuffie

No just a guess based on previous trends
I checked the dlc catalog from UK store.
It does say
'Designs of these costume may change when certain conditions are met in battle.'

So based off that description, it could be taunts, power blows or those electric walls that would make the change happen.
So no detail or hairstyle option would be there. That's kinda lame as it would be better to CHOOSE instead of taunting or w/e.

Jadeinchains

... I'll admit its kinda cool that there's going to be multiple colours but it also just screams that this will be £3 or something each. At least you might get your more revealing outfit for Eliot Kasumi if thew hoodie is able to be unequiped.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I checked the dlc catalog from UK store.
It does say
'Designs of these costume may change when certain conditions are met in battle.'

So based off that description, it could be taunts, power blows or those electric walls that would make the change happen.
So no detail or hairstyle option would be there. That's kinda lame as it would be better to CHOOSE instead of taunting or w/e.
Ohhh you meant the quote, I thought you meant the secondary paragraph.

But yeah, its probably transform which isn't a HUGE deal since you still can freely "choose" which one you want

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Marie Rose will wear two biquinis (Russian Blue and Oriental), one retextured from the other, so all the girls will wear two retextured bikinis too?

In the DLC's icon, in European Playstation Stores, Zack appears wearing a sailor hat and with a binoculars on the neck, but in the sample he is without the binoculars and hat. So according to what I noticed, women will wear two swimsuits but retextured and the men will have toogleable items. So maybe that coat of Eliot, Jacky, Bass and Rig will be toogleable, almost certain.
Man I really hope that's the case....if so I'm really looking forward to buying Eliot:oops:

Jadeinchains

Man I really hope that's the case....if so I'm really looking forward to buying Eliot:oops:

Cut to tonight where it's revealed you can just give him a hair clip accessory or something and that's it while every other male character has a removable hoodie. :p Seriously though I think it really could be the hoodie that's removable, It seems like it would be a cool feature and they have done stuff like it before like that one outfit Rachel has wear you can remove her lab coat to just have a red dress. ( That outfit is great )

We'll be seeing it tonight anyway so we're almost there! :D

Sonicfan11589

Does anyone else think the outfits will change their look when getting wet, since they are DOAX outfits and Zack Island is the theme stage of the pack?

RetroMe91

Does anyone else think the outfits will change their look when getting wet, since they are DOAX outfits and Zack Island is the theme stage of the pack?
I did think about that. I would prefer it to just be a changeable option, but color changing could be cool if done correctly.

CherryBlossomsNinja

You won't like, but the Season Pass 7 bonus are more two retextures again.

1502145224-sp7.png

Beautiful retextures, but still retextures. Season Pass 3 bonus was also other retexture of C3's Kasumi. Damn, Team Ninja.

Season Pass and Zack Island Swimwear Set are available now on some European Playstation Stores. In British PS it isn't, but on German one it is. Check: https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-de/spiel/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-core-fighters/cid=EP4108-CUSA01601_00-DOA5LRGERMANF2P0:ADD-ONS

The men are in advantage in this pack. They wear two textures of a same swimsuit and also have removable items. The women only wears two retextures of a same swimsuit. Alpha-152 only have a... buoy... as differential. Damn it!

But this DLC is very good.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
You won't like, but the Season Pass 7 bonus are more two retextures again.

1502145224-sp7.png

Beautiful retextures, but still retextures. Season Pass 3 bonus was also other retexture of C3's Kasumi. Damn, Team Ninja.

Season Pass and Zack Island Swimwear Set are available now on some European Playstation Stores. In British PS it isn't, but on German one it is. Check: https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-de/spiel/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-core-fighters/cid=EP4108-CUSA01601_00-DOA5LRGERMANF2P0:ADD-ONS

The men are in advantage in this pack. They wear two textures of a same swimsuit and also have removable items. The women only wears two retextures of a same swimsuit. Alpha-152 only have a... buoy... as differential. Damn it!

But this DLC is very good.
That Season Pass Kasumi outfit..... I might buy this one ♡.♡ I love black and gold and Kasumi has a different small red ribbon in her hair!

Can anyone post pics of Kasumi and Eliot's shown thumbnails? The store won't pull up for me

CherryBlossomsNinja

That Season Pass Kasumi outfit..... I might buy this one ♡.♡ I love black and gold and Kasumi has a different small red ribbon in her hair!

Can anyone post pics of Eliot's shown thumbnails? The store won't pull up for me
It's the same hairstyle of her High Society, Halloween 2016 and C10, but with a little red ribbon which was modeled into the costume like that blue ribbon of her C10, the black ribbon of her High Society and that red tie of her Halloween 2016.

Eliot:

Yes, he is finally shirtless

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
It's the same hairstyle of her High Society, Halloween 2016 and C10, but with a little red ribbon which was modeled into the costume like that blue ribbon of her C10, the black ribbon of her High Society and that red tie of her Halloween 2016.

Eliot:

Yes, he is finally shirtless
HAHH.......... I'm literally s-stuttering so hard right now.....hes finally shirtless!!!:oops:

Victory gif:
latest

Boy will I be busy when this comes to US psn....hurry tf up TN!!!

Jadeinchains

Okay those season pass exclusive outfits are amazing looking. I know they're retextures but omg the gold is amazing looking and the ribbon looks so good too. :eek: And congrats Kasumi lol with Eliot being topless! :p I had a feeling that would be what happened. This season pass is already amazing just from this set alone. They've really done an amazing job! Can't wait to see the rest of the sets outfits.

CherryBlossomsNinja

The underwear of Night Sakura reminds Rhododendron swimsuit (in DOAX2 it was called "Azalea") and Miyukizakura's one reminds Thistle swimsuit. So the underwear of Kasumi's Season Pass 7 bonus reminds Gentian? For this sample I can't see, but it seems like Rhododendron too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD