KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
tumblr_inline_nywci95mHm1sxv8q7_500.gif

Okay where am I going to get $93....
Wanna break even? I pay $1 and you pay the other $92. Legit offer

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
They're selling a Season Pass 7...? Eh, it's money in TN's pocket so I would be an idiot to expect otherwise. That last season pack selection was atrocious with essentially only one (rather awesome) collab set and a bunch of mostly garbage themed sets. Season Pass 6 ended off with a swimsuit DLC (shouldn't even count it as a "collab"), and now Season Pass 7 opens with... More swimsuits. At least the guys get something I guess, but at this point it's hard to get enthusiastic for DOA5LR's 2017 DLC apart from the annual Halloween themed set, which is pretty much the only set I'm really looking forward to until DOA6 inevitably gets announced some time in the future.

On a more positive note, those recolours look awesome. Really like Kasumi's, and Ayane's looks cool too though I hate her DOA5 default outfit (DOA3 default still da best!).

Thanks for posting @CherryBlossomsNinja.

Jadeinchains

Okay so this pack is awesome and this season pass looks like it's gonna be too. And yeah thanks @CherryBlossomsNinja! :D And yeah I just looked at it and it only mentions August, October and December... This might be the last of the dlc then. And all three of this passes packs are for all 35 of the characters excluding Mai I guess.

Azuardo

So some of the guys don't go shirtless in this pack, right? Looking at the images for Rig and Bass, and they are just recolours.

CherryBlossomsNinja

The design's change of Zack Island Swimwear Set isn't available on PC version. Why do you do this, Team Ninja?

What is that? When I pull it up it just shows the free core fighters game or something similar
In Playstation Stores' websites the DOA5LR's add-ons appear only in Core Fighters

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The design's change of Zack Island Swimwear Set isn't available on PC version. Why do you do this, Team Ninja?
They've been done that, I don't think PC ever get clothes destruction or transformation, it's kinda like PS3 and 360 back when they still released DLC

And I hope they release a trailer for it soon so I can see of we choose the costume changes or if they occur during combat

Sotherius

Ok, we have much to think here.

The Season Pass costumes this time are not only recolours or textures, they are also one of the defaults for their characters, which is interesting, it could simbolize the end of a cycle (and maybe they didn't get kasumi's c1 because it already has a black and gold variant.)

Also, those golden ninja outfits make me think of scorpion of Mortal Kombat (and i don't like Mortal Kombat)...

About the dlc of this month, cool that they're at least having a creative approach to the costumes.

I believe this will be the last season pass of DOA5LR though.

Azuardo

They've been done that, I don't think PC ever get clothes destruction or transformation, it's kinda like PS3 and 360 back when they still released DLC

And I hope they release a trailer for it soon so I can see of we choose the costume changes or if they occur during combat
I have downloaded Kasumi's and you can't change prior to the fight. You taunt to switch to her blue Daffodil swimsuit.

UpSideDownGRUNT

So looked at the store.

Price is indeed £2.49/$3/€3 as predicted and it seems to be transform(though that's still yet to be seen)

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT1_522618.jpg

Ein finally doesn't get a man thong or something as dumb.

2 (1).jpg

Hitomis costumes changes into my favourite version of this bikini MUST BUY!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I have downloaded Kasumi's and you can't change prior to the fight. You taunt to switch to her blue Daffodil swimsuit.
Really?? That seems pretty stupid if you ask me:

:eliot:~ I am so gonna win!(Hoodie instantly comes off)

This seems rushed but hey I'll take it I guess...

Brute

Standard Donor
Honestly, Kasumi's season pass looks terrible to me. The skin-tight material being gold just doesn't look right.
Ayane's, in contrast, looks much better.

CherryBlossomsNinja

It's possible to add retextures like details to the costumes. In PC the moders make it a lot. An example:

1502150379-samp.png

Team Ninja could have made it and the coats, hats etc. like items toogleable.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Okay the taunting to change them I wasn't expecting. I thought you'd change them similar ways to how you choose glasses in the character select screen but whatever. Also yeah @UpSideDownGRUNT it is 3 packs this season pass but everyone is for 35 characters. Crazy how long DOA5 has been supported for and this seems to be it's dlc coming to an end? I guess It will be moving on to doa6.

Azuardo

The 'detail' option on character select is greyed out on these costumes, actually, meaning no panty choosing whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD