Senran Kagura Series

UpSideDownGRUNT

Looks like the new game was the Burst remake and nothing to do with SK7.

It mentioned Autumn 2017 so I guess they'll properly show SK 7even then.

Jadeinchains

Okay and that's it over. They just showed the same teaser for SK7 but it said Autumn 2018! :D

The PBS dlc looked cool. The burst remake was really interesting and the mobile game looked cool but Not really my thing.

Jadeinchains

They said SK7 will be a big project, so at least there will be much to look forward to down the line

Considering it's a big project and everything I'll be expecting updated models and more new wave girls etc. ;) I'm excited for it anyway. We got a burst remake announcement anyway so that's cool. I wonder when that is going to come out?

P2p1mbs

That was all? I thought they were going to give proper details of SK7. The burst remake sounds interesting but I can live without that. Glad I didnt have to stay up late to watch this...

Jadeinchains

Cool I just saw that apparently a second season of the Senran Kagura anime was also announced. The first season of that was pretty good and funny so it's great that they're making another one. Lol so much stuff got announced for SK at this stream.

Banana56

Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
20170801_040218_thumb.jpg

Bashou

P2p1mbs

Cool I just saw that apparently a second season of the Senran Kagura anime was also announced. The first season of that was pretty good and funny so it's great that they're making another one.

I wonder which game it would adapt? Deep crimson or shinovi versus since both ganes start following the story of the first game. Maybe they will do shinovi versus but combining the different arcs, maybe even feature Hebijo's revenge killing of the other teams minus actually killing them. Then again, deep crimson featured th most story about yomas...

Jadeinchains

Same she looks awesome, The other two girls are kinda whatever but I like they're clothes too. Maybe when we see more of they're personalities I'll like them more. First impression though I like the Gothic girl the most. ( And I'm being completely biased because I dress similar but tough luck to the others. :p )

I hope green hair girl being added to PBS means that it's getting more dlc after her since she apparently comes out tomorrow! I'm still hoping for Ageha or Matsuri! >X(

The pinball game I don't really care for. The switch game looks okay though also I have a switch now so maybe I'll get it. I can see them making dlc for that game of the other girls. The mobile game looks cool but I'm not super into the way it looks. The burst remake though Is something I'm hyped for, That will be in my sights. :p And so will SK7 which I hope we see more of at TGS or something. ( With new models etc finally! )

Argentus

Yeah there are many fanservice games I'm not interested in. Meanwhile SK is one of my favorite if not my favorite video games. The characters are interesting and the game is fun.

Even if one were to play a game simply for fanservice, those that feel the need to trash talk someone for liking such games needs to have several seats.

Woah, queen following queen :cool:

This. I remember picking up Lollipop Chainsaw and Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad on whim because what the hell, they looked like funny cheesecake, and I was surprised at how ridiculously FUN and AWESOME they actually were.

Like Lollipop Chainsaw is legitimately one of my TOP 5 games of last generation, and I always recommend it to people.
I would prefer they keep it as what it is now, I like the simplicity of them just making it about killing goons and then one boss, but I wouldn't mind them making some levels like Deep Crimson where you scroll across. They should make goons a bit harder tho, they pose no real challenge at higher levels

They should add more dialogue at the end with boss fights since in EV it's kinda empty just using Ryoki and going through the forest to fight her sisters and she has to fight goons for no reason, and then when she finally does reach them all they do is introduce themselves and fight you...theres no conversation or interaction except in cutscenes

if they were gonna do that, i'd rather they go full Dynasty Warriors with bigger maps, and actual objectives. The sheer size of mobs are fine, just yaknow...more. Fill the map, dead rising style.

*catches up with thread*

So no news on New Wave girls joining for future games still, huh?

Banana56

TGS is next month right? If not before, I could see SK7 trailer coming out than

I'm actually cool with it being a Autumn 2018 release. The game is a big project so it'll take more time than the other games which only required about a few months to make

Same she looks awesome, The other two girls are kinda whatever but I like they're clothes too. Maybe when we see more of they're personalities I'll like them more. First impression though I like the Gothic girl the most. ( And I'm being completely biased because I dress similar but tough luck to the others. :p )

I hope green hair girl being added to PBS means that it's getting more dlc after her since she apparently comes out tomorrow! I'm still hoping for Ageha or Matsuri! >X(

The pinball game I don't really care for. The switch game looks okay though also I have a switch now so maybe I'll get it. I can see them making dlc for that game of the other girls. The mobile game looks cool but I'm not super into the way it looks. The burst remake though Is something I'm hyped for, That will be in my sights. :p And so will SK7 which I hope we see more of at TGS or something. ( With new models etc finally! )

Yeah the middle girl looks really cool. The other 2 are alright but they don't stand out from each other much

Kinda glad SK is getting more villains. The current girls and likely the new wave girls will have a mutual friendship even if they fight for different causes, so legit villains like the 3 new girls and the Senki Shu girls helps

At this point I think all the NW girls and any girls that end up in SKNL and SK7 will end up in SKPBS. Looks like there could be 2 maybe even 3 way reveals from this point on considering how Bashou was shown

This. I remember picking up Lollipop Chainsaw and Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad on whim because what the hell, they looked like funny cheesecake, and I was surprised at how ridiculously FUN and AWESOME they actually were.

Like Lollipop Chainsaw is legitimately one of my TOP 5 games of last generation, and I always recommend it to people.

if they were gonna do that, i'd rather they go full Dynasty Warriors with bigger maps, and actual objectives. The sheer size of mobs are fine, just yaknow...more. Fill the map, dead rising style.

*catches up with thread*

So no news on New Wave girls joining for future games still, huh?

Lolipop Chainsaw was such a great game. The characters were great and interesting (especially the bosses), the killing was creative, the story was good, ect.

Bashou is from NW and is now in PBs, and New Link is likely in the same category as New Wave, so they'll likely move to more of the SK series beyond NW

A DW type Senran Kagura game actually would be great. It would drift more from just beating goons and just simply having other 1-3 other characters as bosses

Jadeinchains

TGS is next month right? If not before, I could see SK7 trailer coming out than

I'm actually cool with it being a Autumn 2018 release. The game is a big project so it'll take more time than the other games which only required about a few months to make

Yeah the middle girl looks really cool. The other 2 are alright but they don't stand out from each other much

Kinda glad SK is getting more villains. The current girls and likely the new wave girls will have a mutual friendship even if they fight for different causes, so legit villains like the 3 new girls and the Senki Shu girls helps

At this point I think all the NW girls and any girls that end up in SKNL and SK7 will end up in SKPBS. Looks like there could be 2 maybe even 3 way reveals from this point on considering how Bashou was shown

Lol I really hope all the new wave girls get into SK7 and also PBS but I won't get my hopes up. I do hope more new wave girls are going to come to PBS though since them bringing Bashou to pbs means they could have more girls as dlc. And yeah a lot of the characters are friends now so It's good for them to have more villains to come to the story.

I wish we'd seen more of SK7 but at least we got a general release date and it's pretty soon so hopefully we see some footage or something sometime soon. Also Yuyaki seems to be popular since she's also in the new link game along with the other new wave girls so I think she'll be in SK7 too.

Banana56

Lol I really hope all the new wave girls get into SK7 and also PBS but I won't get my hopes up. I do hope more new wave girls are going to come to PBS though since them bringing Bashou to pbs means they could have more girls as dlc. And yeah a lot of the characters are friends now so It's good for them to have more villains to come to the story.

I wish we'd seen more of SK7 but at least we got a general release date and it's pretty soon so hopefully we see some footage or something sometime soon. Also Yuyaki seems to be popular since she's also in the new link game along with the other new wave girls so I think she'll be in SK7 too.

I could see them all being in SK7 since most of them have existed for as long as the Gessen and Hebijo girls have. Although that would be a lot of characters considering

Original main 20 = 20 characters
+ New main 20 = 40 characters
+ Kagura's team = 45 characters
+ Hyoki's team = 50 characters
+ Remaining 6 NW teams = 80 characters
+ free agents = 88 characters

And that's not even counting possible guests. But they did say it's a big project and the game is pushed back months more than SK games usually take so I could see why if that ended up being the case

Perhaps SK7 would be similar to Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors since those games have tons of characters. Even Warriors Orochi 3 has nearly 150 characters. A Warriors version of Senran Kagura actually would be pretty cool

The NW girls in PBS on the otherhand, I couldn't see them all being in it (although all they'd have to do would use whatever models they planned for SK7 and port it there, give them some shooting animations and they're set).

They'd probably just go for the most popular girls such as Ashiya, Ibuki, Meimei, Matsuri (:cool:), Fuga, Kanon, Ushimaru, ect

Jadeinchains

Lol the luckily thing is that it seems that Matsuri actually is getting more popular! :D

And yeah I guess actually the warrior games have much more characters so It could be possible to have 88 characters If they were going for that kind of direction for SK7. I'm guessing not all of those characters would play a part or big part in the main story but they could have their own story to get to learn about them. Although who knows if that's what they would decide to do.

The thing I have about them having so many characters in the game is that it would be very hard to give them all screen time depending on if the sotry was one main thing like in SKEV or team story's etc. Also that would be a lot of shinobi heart missions. Then there's that I want a pretty big improvement of the character models so I hope they can do all that.

Banana56

So now SK has released a cooking, water guns, and pinball game.

All that's left from the spinoffs the SK dev wanted to make is the dodgeball game

Lol the luckily thing is that it seems that Matsuri actually is getting more popular! :D

And yeah I guess actually the warrior games have much more characters so It could be possible to have 88 characters If they were going for that kind of direction for SK7. I'm guessing not all of those characters would play a part or big part in the main story but they could have their own story to get to learn about them. Although who knows if that's what they would decide to do.

The thing I have about them having so many characters in the game is that it would be very hard to give them all screen time depending on if the sotry was one main thing like in SKEV or team story's etc. Also that would be a lot of shinobi heart missions. Then there's that I want a pretty big improvement of the character models so I hope they can do all that.

Yeah some of the others will probably be important but not that important. The Milky Pop and Arc Angels are more focused on being double agents, the Maisen girls would probably be focused on adjusting to being ninja and living in Japan, the Shinozuka girls would probably be the comedy relief team, and idk much on how the Sakigei and Metropolitan girls would be like.

They'd still play more key roles than some of the free agents like Daidouji, Rin, Ryoki, Jasmine/Sayuri would tho

The main problem would be the Girls stories. In SK each girl gets 5 missions with their story, and I can't see them making that many Girls stories for so many characters. And if they do, it would be an extremely long time to beat

Chapstick

Speaking of Burst I'm really enjoying Deep Crimson and was thinking of getting Burst now too for 3DS, is it much of a step back from SK2?

Juihau

Speaking of Burst I'm really enjoying Deep Crimson and was thinking of getting Burst now too for 3DS, is it much of a step back from SK2?
Aside from the sometimes atrocious framerate, I wouldn't say it is. You could conceivably wait for Burst Renewal if you really want, but we of course have no word of a localization since it was just announced.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD