Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
tenor.gif

Also I've finished the story and the special missions of PBS, Personally I really enjoyed the game, The story is still silly for sure but to me it's more serious in places than ev got and I actually felt like the characters were moving on in what they wanted to do. I can't say much though or I'd be spoiling it. I have the final two tournaments to do but they're really hard so I'll keep trying. Unsurprisingly my main character is Yuyaki. I've got her to level 8 right now ( Level 10 is highest right? ) and my main weapon is actually the duel hangguns which are really good.
Oh I forgot you used yuyaki XD tbh I thought you would've used Ryoki on account of- never mind XD

Banana56

I'm so fucking mad I'm the only one who won't have the game day one! God, this is why I hate lending fucking money
I can't get the game yet also. I don't even know when it will be available where I live or if it even will. Hopefully I can get it this weekend but its not sure.

I'll be on the same boat as you guys for the time being. I got mine online, so at earliest I'll be playing on the 3rd day

HajinMonSect

Damn! This game just launched with 54 dlc items!? The dlc doesn't even make sense to me. what are these cards for and why pay real money for me? Are they purely for collection? The same question for these Ingame hug pillows? What is going on..?

Chapstick

Damn! This game just launched with 54 dlc items!? The dlc doesn't even make sense to me. what are these cards for and why pay real money for me? Are they purely for collection? The same question for these Ingame hug pillows? What is going on..?
To me that’s just stuff to ignore

The cards are basically to get good skills/buffs quickly without playing the game and the hug pillows I have no idea if those are equippable accessories or what but idc about them

P2p1mbs

I just learned that american special editions of PBS are now available in stores :). Apparently more expensive than I expected but since I'm getting paid on friday, I could get it.

Jadeinchains

Aww R.I.P I saw that apparently the multiplayer is region locked so sadly I can't beat @KasumiLover69's online. :p Also omg I don't know If anyone else Is at this point yet but these final two tournaments are insanely hard! :eek: I can't beat them.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Aww R.I.P I saw that apparently the multiplayer is region locked so sadly I can't beat @KasumiLover69's online. :p Also omg I don't know If anyone else Is at this point yet but these final two tournaments are insanely hard! :eek: I can't beat them.
I still have yet to actually get the game yet too but hopefully I'll have it so I can shoot you and anyone else who crosses me dead with my water streams :-D

Jadeinchains

How are you enjoying PBS so far by the way @Chapstick? Also It actually takes quite a while to level up your characters even though the highest level is level 10 ( I think ) since my Yuyaki is still only level 8.

Also I decided to take a picture of my team so here it is! :D -

PhU5OIV.jpg

Last edited:

Banana56

I'll have to upload my team whenever I get the chance. I'm still indecisive as to who'll be in it but will definitely have one

Chapstick

How are you enjoying PBS so far by the way @Chapstick? Also It actually takes quite a while to level up your characters even though the highest level is level 10 ( I think ) since my Yuyaki is still only level 8.

Also I decided to take a picture of my team so here it is! :D -

PhU5OIV.jpg
I just beat story mode and that final boss..............lol

Farming that giant Ryona level on hard mode is actually pretty good for leveling stuff up and getting money to unlock outfits and hairstyles etc since it takes me 24-45 seconds to clear it and you’re guaranteed a 5 star pack if you don’t die. I’m sure there’s probably a better way but that’s what I’ve been doing.

Jadeinchains

Farming that giant Ryona level on hard mode is actually pretty good for leveling stuff up and getting money to unlock outfits and hairstyles etc since it takes me 24-45 seconds to clear it and you’re guaranteed a 5 star pack if you don’t die. I’m sure there’s probably a better way but that’s what I’ve been doing.

Thanks I might try that out, My go too as been playing through the heart missions. Then replay just the final episode in the highest difficulty and you get 5000 each time, Then move onto the next heart missions final mission and repeat. Have you done them or the tournaments yet? I can't get past the final two tournaments. What's your team?

Chapstick

Thanks I might try that out, My go too as been playing through the heart missions. Then replay just the final episode in the highest difficulty and you get 5000 each time, Then move onto the next heart missions final mission and repeat. Have you done them or the tournaments yet? I can't get past the final two tournaments. What's your team?
With that mission what I’ve been using is the gatling gun and I only focus on Ryona and not getting hit by one of the million enemies running around that stage.

Just finished the story, haven’t gone into the tournaments yet. Don’t have a team set yet either. I did put that cat knit you have on Murasaki on Yuyaki tho, I think it really compliments her colors and her hair kinda has that cat ear thing going on. I have the Bebeby shirt on Murasaki with Kagura’s braided hair tbh

Jadeinchains

With that mission what I’ve been using is the gatling gun and I only focus on Ryona and not getting hit by one of the million enemies running around that stage.

Just finished the story, haven’t gone into the tournaments yet. Don’t have a team set yet either. I did put that cat knit you have on Murasaki on Yuyaki tho, I think it really compliments her colors and her hair kinda has that cat ear thing going on. I have the Bebeby shirt on Murasaki with Kagura’s braided hair tbh

Yeah I could see that working with Yuyaki. And lol I almost didn't make it through when I did that Ryona fight. :x I think I'd do good now though. And your customs sound good. Will you post a pick of your team too?

HajinMonSect

Banana56

Just got mine today. Only finished Gessen's story, and it was pretty fun and good.

Shiki has definitely become more of a favorite for me. She's the 1st member I'll have in my main team as of now.

The cards are for skills/buffs so those could be pretty essential. As for the hug pillows, those are just for customization and such.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The School Cup is worth it for Kagura alone IMO. I have almost everything unlocked in the store from farming cup finals since you get full money every time.

But, I've stopped playing for now wanna wait until DOA pack and Sonico are out to keep playing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD