Senran Kagura Series

Banana56

Yeah looks like there will be a release trailer for the game coming soon, wonder what it is.

Hopefully they add some New Wave characters this time
1014924_395337947253369_804062255_o.jpg

Banana56

Considering the last SK was a Versus entry very likely it will be a main entry which would again very likely be on a Nintendo device.

I personally don't care for the side scroller main entries. They by far have a better 'story' that involves the Yoma, but never found as fun as the Versus which has way more playable characters [It better not be just Hanzo and Crimson again], bigger stages, better customizations, etc

Tbh I don't think there is any point to the Nintendo series anymore. SK2 didn't sell well unlike Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus which are the highest selling SK games now.

Though it would be nice for the 3ds players, I personally would prefer a PS4/PS Vita release.

Jadeinchains

I was kind of hoping this was gpingnto be the official announcement of the next game but if its revealed soon they its okay. I hope it's for console again because I really liked EV. And yeah I want new wave characters since there's some I like the look of. More customization would be great too.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You did that fast?? It too me like a month to do it myself XD I love SK for that reason too, easiest trophy to platinum in a short period of time

Jadeinchains

You did that fast?? It too me like a month to do it myself XD I love SK for that reason too, easiest trophy to platinum in a short period of time

Yeah I like games where even if its challenging to get the platinum but it's good for SK that's it just fun to get it. Getting everything in the store was the last thing I did. I didn't even know until I completed it that you can play as Sayuri!

I haven't gotten any of the dlc yet I'm not sure I will but if I do I think I'll get Ayame and ( I've forgotten her name ) the girl with the hoodie. :)

I also got Kafuru to level 50 and I'm pretty sure I could say she's my favorite out of the girls, I'm really excited now for what ever and when ever they announce the next game!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I like games where even if its challenging to get the platinum but it's good for SK that's it just fun to get it. Getting everything in the store was the last thing I did. I didn't even know until I completed it that you can play as Sayuri!

I haven't gotten any of the dlc yet I'm not sure I will but if I do I think I'll get Ayame and ( I've forgotten her name ) the girl with the hoodie. :)

I also got Kafuru to level 50 and I'm pretty sure I could say she's my favorite out of the girls, I'm really excited now for what ever and when ever they announce the next game!
If you do get DLC, I recommend the hair ones and just the extra characters since most of them are to personal taste, the cheongasm one I love tho.

David Gregg

She's my favorite from EV as well. I like her dolphin as well. XD I really hope the Mikagura sisters return to future games.

Argentus

Yeah looks like there will be a release trailer for the game coming soon, wonder what it is.

Hopefully they add some New Wave characters this time
1014924_395337947253369_804062255_o.jpg
THIS.

I love some of new wave girls and my main complaint for the series is that its pretty monotonous and they'd add much needed variety.

Own the vita 3ds and ps4 games though haven't played much of the latter two.

The blonde girl with guns is ez mode lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
THIS.

I love some of new wave girls and my main complaint for the series is that its pretty monotonous and they'd add much needed variety.

Own the vita 3ds and ps4 games though haven't played much of the latter two.

The blonde girl with guns is ez mode lol
You talking Ryona? I love her, she's a crazy masochist, definitely my favorite girl of the series XD.

I hope they add in Leo, she's supposed to be similar to Lili and an aristocrat but she's new wave too

Argentus

You talking Ryona? I love her, she's a crazy masochist, definitely my favorite girl of the series XD.

I hope they add in Leo, she's supposed to be similar to Lili and an aristocrat but she's new wave too

The new wave girls I want are

IMG_20160924_162336.jpg

They have SHOTGUN/ASSAULT RIFLE BASS GUITARS. FUCK YES.

imma go fooly cooly on bitches.

IMG_20160405_201824.jpg

Kanzaki. Because hotness. Also she's even hotter with her hair down!

IMG_20160924_171144.jpg

The military fetishist who wields a poison gas gun

It won't let me upload more so I'll also say Chiyo and Tachibana lol

Argentus

I like those choices, I'm wondering how that Military girl would be? If there was any girl that could get in I'd choose Matsuri.
Well this is her in her actual battle outfit so I think shed be fine

latest

r8IjqNO.jpg

a517acde84159d3c.jpg

a6bb8c3f6d0128ea.jpg

7809dd695563ea17.jpg

Also I completely forgot there's a girl who fights by attacking with/riding model trains. I find this hilarious, so she should be in as well XD.

motochika.jpg

Jadeinchains

I like Koroudo's outfits she looks really good, I'm wondering how her personality is though. And yeah I saw that train girl! XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She's normally badass but fucking adorable when she tries to be Girlier

latest

images

20130405-kanzaki_sen.jpg

images

1xOmOqw.jpg

Seriously whenever her hair is down instead of her usual spiked up style, I'm all wanting to jump her like Foxy on a security guard!
That's too cute! I can see why you like her so much, I used to not be into tomboys like that but a friend of mine kinda got me into the whole thing XD

Argentus

I like Koroudo's outfits she looks really good, I'm wondering how her personality is though. And yeah I saw that train girl! XD

Taken from wiki

A 1st year at Prefectural Shinozuka Industrial High School. Generally recognized to be a military enthusiast. She habitually wears her mask and is isolated in her class because of it, however when it comes to missions she's extremely professional.

Her fighting style involves using poisonous gas and a knife.

Kuroudo displays a serious and professional attitude. She keeps to herself- but gets really excited if the topic of weapons comes up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD