latest

latest

latest

Ranmaru: Cute, plus she's fights with her stuffed bear butler who uses a hammer
latest

latest

fba16b295bb89496.jpg

Juihau

I haven't gotten any of the dlc yet I'm not sure I will but if I do I think I'll get Ayame and ( I've forgotten her name ) the girl with the hoodie. :)
I'm just gonna say, get Kagura. She's basically the resident badass, even moreso than Daidouji or Sayuri, to the point she gets her own completely different transformation sequence because she's just that awesome. Which I suppose is just what happens when you have a character who fights by tearing rifts in space with her bare hands.
And if you couldn't figure it out from the white dress and red ribbon and her name being Kagura and her title, "She Who Cleanses All Youma..." She's the girl the Mikaguras were looking for.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And her hair is so long....damn! ♡_♡ She has a shaggy hime cut, god that's so hot. I gave a blonde version to Ryona with side pigtails and an ahoge, I love stuff like that

Jadeinchains

I'm just gonna say, get Kagura. She's basically the resident badass, even moreso than Daidouji or Sayuri, to the point she gets her own completely different transformation sequence because she's just that awesome. Which I suppose is just what happens when you have a character who fights by tearing rifts in space with her bare hands.
And if you couldn't figure it out from the white dress and red ribbon and her name being Kagura and her title, "She Who Cleanses All Youma..." She's the girl the Mikaguras were looking for.

She looks amazing! Her fighting style is crazy that combo went so high. All the dlc characters look cool so I might get them, and yeah the extra hair options is interesting as well since I like to have lots of different hairs in the game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You'll be a bit disappointed tho since the ikkoutousen girls don't seem to be coming west. :-/ I want Kanu and the other one with the blonde hair, but they're exclusive to Japan and westerners can't even see them online, they're just reskins with the cheongasm dress and recolored unlockable hair. Here's my favorite reskin:
IMG_20160722_230209.jpg

That smile is so cute!

This is the second one I want. The third reskin with the blonde pigtails is hard to play against tho, you never see any Japanese players use her at all. XD I'm the basic Imu sitting patiently in the rooms
IMG_20160727_133913.jpg

Number 13

Wonder if we are gonna get a male character again. Last I checked that was not really a popular move haha

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't mind if they made Ryona a gender swap counterpart, that'd actually be an interesting plot if they somehow got genderswapped XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
[QUOTE="KasumiLover69, post: 329392, member: 8570]I'm the basic Imu sitting patiently in the rooms

You're an Emu player?! And you publicly admit that?!?! :eek::eek::eek:[/QUOTE]
Haha, yeah but only because Ryona is trash online aside from survival XD. I also recently used Minori and Ryobi, but Ayane and imu are definitely my preferred online girls.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I tried Ikaruga, but I gave up, she's too much of a glass cannon and she's too high execution, like you have to always be moving and dashing or she'll do that long telegraphed sword sheath. Ryoki I would love to use, but her level 1 and 2 ninpos are garbage, but I love her angry form, it reminds me of myself when I'm angry which doesn't happen often. XD "God dammit!!!" Kafuru and Mirai and Minori I use when I'm in point and survival, they can rack up a lot of combos with little effort, especially Minori with her basket and level 2 ninpo.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I tried Ikaruga, but I gave up, she's too much of a glass cannon and she's too high execution, like you have to always be moving and dashing or she'll do that long telegraphed sword sheath. Ryoki I would love to use, but her level 1 and 2 ninpos are garbage, but I love her angry form, it reminds me of myself when I'm angry which doesn't happen often. XD "God dammit!!!" Kafuru and Mirai and Minori I use when I'm in point and survival, they can rack up a lot of combos with little effort, especially Minori with her basket and level 2 ninpo.
I hate minori, she reminds me of kindergarten... i ruled that place

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD