Senran Kagura Series

Juihau

That's the one for getting the unique reactions from a bunch of different characters, yeah? If I recall correctly, the best way to get that one is to take the hands out and spam the triggers while moving them around until you get a reaction, then do the same with another character, and so on. To my knowledge, the only one that won't work for is Murakumo, since for her you just zoom the camera all the way in on her face and leave it there for like 10 seconds.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's the one for getting the unique reactions from a bunch of different characters, yeah? If I recall correctly, the best way to get that one is to take the hands out and spam the triggers while moving them around until you get a reaction, then do the same with another character, and so on. To my knowledge, the only one that won't work for is Murakumo, since for her you just zoom the camera all the way in on her face and leave it there for like 10 seconds.
Who would've thought they would actually make a hidden trophy for groping? ♡.♡ you don't have to do ALL girls right, I refuse to touch Katsuragi and Yozakura

Brute

Standard Donor
Yeah, that's the one. Part of why it's so difficult is that I can't tell when I've succeeded in finding a "special reaction" as opposed to another regular reaction. I got the trophy for getting five (I need ten for the other) and I have no idea what five characters I got it with.

Juihau

Yeah, that's the one. Part of why it's so difficult is that I can't tell when I've succeeded in finding a "special reaction" as opposed to another regular reaction. I got the trophy for getting five (I need ten for the other) and I have no idea what five characters I got it with.
Alright, I went down the list on my copy, so here's 15, just to be safe.

Yumi - spam triggers on the back of her neck
Murakumo - stare at her face for a few seconds
Yozakura - spam triggers on her arms
Shiki - spam triggers on her lower back
Minori - spam triggers on her forehead

Asuka - spam triggers on her chest
Ikaruga - spam triggers on the back of her neck
Katsuragi - spam triggers on her legs
Yagyuu - slap her stomach; spamming triggers won't actually work
Hibari - spam triggers on her butt

Ayame - spam triggers on her forehead
Murasaki - spam triggers on her chest
Imu - stare at her forehead
Ryouna - stare at her chest or butt
Homura - spam triggers on her stomach

I refuse to touch Katsuragi and Yozakura
Well. Okay. That's kind of weird, but whatevs, I guess.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Don't tell me I HAVE to touch THEM -_- Can it be any girls?

Brute

Standard Donor

MVP. Got it using your list. Much appreciated.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You get to slap and embarrass characters you don't like. Stop being so picky :rolleyes:.
No thank you XD but I'll take the sting out of it and make them actually look like characters I use, like Ikaruga for Yoazakura and....Katsuragi can't be saved

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
...I can't be the only one reminded of a child refusing to eat his broccoli, right? Except this isn't even beneficial. It's just totally optional...
I want the trophy so I'll do it even if I don't like it. Plus I like broccoli XD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Lavar... just ignore them lol. Anyway... I really wonder what they will do with SK7, I hope it’s like EV but more balanced, in EV you could only win if you used the top tier characters like Daidouji.

Jadeinchains

speaking of Yagyuu

EcYx4rJ.gif

Wow queen of the Ocean, She invented fishing. ( This is actually really cool though with the use of the props )

Brute

Standard Donor
So am I the only one loathing these New Wave characters? The white-haired one's voice in particular is maddening.

I hope it’s like EV but more balanced, in EV you could only win if you used the top tier characters like Daidouji.
Are you talking about multiplayer? Most characters were perfectly fine for everything in EV's single-player outside of S-ranking Hard Mode missions.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So am I the only one loathing these New Wave characters? The white-haired one's voice in particular is maddening.

Are you talking about multiplayer? Most characters were perfectly fine for everything in EV's single-player outside of S-ranking Hard Mode missions.
Yeah i’m talking about multiplayer, It’s quite aggravating

Brute

Standard Donor
Haven’t done many of the heart missions yet but Ayame was bugging the shit out of me in the main story.
Yeah. She was bugging the shit out of me, as well. Rin's characterization felt very weird to me in this one, also. Not at all like I've seen her portrayed in EV or DC, even outside the Miss R persona.

Last edited:

Chapstick

Yeah. She was bugging the shit out of me, as well. Rin's characterization felt very weird to me in this one, as well. Not at all like I've seen her portrayed in EV or DC, even outside the Miss R persona.
It seemed like they wanted to continue the “Rin is so ooooold!” storyline from her heart mission in EV and the Kiriya crush storyline from SV. In the end they just kinda ruined her character.

Kiriya as well, I didn’t like seeing the completely professional mentor with no inappropriate thoughts for his students turn into that.

Jadeinchains

It seemed like they wanted to continue the “Rin is so ooooold!” storyline from her heart mission in EV and the Kiriya crush storyline from SV. In the end they just kinda ruined her character.

Kiriya as well, I didn’t like seeing the completely professional mentor with no inappropriate thoughts for his students turn into that.

Omg yes! For a start Kiriya is weird in this game....And second of all the entire time Rin was there it was like it was just focusing on how she was apparently just so shockingly old...and she's in her 20s.... So It was just really strange.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD