Senran Kagura Series

Brute

Standard Donor
Mirai.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

Europe IS the west lol

Just give it a few more hours, I'm probably gonna buy the full DOA set since I want all 3 characters and all the costumes anyway

Brute

Standard Donor
Are the "Wooden Doll" items they refer to like the Kagura Doll that's in-game ATM but for other characters?

Chapstick

The DOA collab set is €25 in europe...for three chars that have nothing unique but their hairstyles & outfits plus some terrible accessories no one would want to use

And buying the chars by themselves doesn’t give you their outfits but does give you the stupid accessories

tumblr_nhfbgz7iMZ1twkwwlo1_500.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The DOA collab set is €25 in europe...for three chars that have nothing unique but their hairstyles & outfits plus some terrible accessories no one would want to use

And buying the chars by themselves doesn’t give you their outfits but does give you the stupid accessories

Tbh that's the only reason I'm mainly buying them and most new girls, more outfits and hairstyles for me to play around with :-D

HajinMonSect

Plus doa girls dont go bright light nude. Get that shit outta here!! They could've at least have em strip down to the fortune. Ahem...anyway.

You think thats a rip off. Its $4 to turn you peep gun yellow!? o_O why would you even want to do tha.....ooooooohhhh.

Ew.

Jadeinchains

Yuyaki has officially come for Homura's spot as Asuka's second. The art looks really good though, I wonder how big the visual collection will be though and whether it will include any other new wave girls other than the three from PBS?

Banana56

Yuyaki has officially come for Homura's spot as Asuka's second. The art looks really good though, I wonder how big the visual collection will be though and whether it will include any other new wave girls other than the three from PBS?

Just checked, and it's a New Wave G Burst visual collection, so yes :cool:

Banana56

But Homura is awesome and Yuyaki is a walking load of shit. :(

Lol Yuyaki seems a bit far from that

I like her timid personality. She's also said to be very dangerous and could snap at times (she did this in her 5th episode in PBS) which we'll probably see more of in SK7even

Brute

Standard Donor
Lol Yuyaki seems a bit far from that
Either you've never taken a good look at Yuyaki or you've never taken a good look at walking stacks of shit.

Timid characters are generally boring, but if you're going to be timid, make your voice more preferable to listen to than a baby's wailing.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD