Senran Kagura Series

Banana56

Can't wait for the dodgeball game. Tbh I'd rather the fighting game be helped by Team Ninja than Arc Systems, I think TN would know how to make it work better (customization, cloth distruction, shinobi transformations, purupuru finishes, ect).

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm wondering why it'd have to be 2D, unless they plan to make it a 2v2/3v3 tag game a 2.5D or 3D game would be more appealing especially since the 3D genre is dying... Only 4 major 3D titles and 2 have mostly been dormant since 2012 with DOA being active but supporting the same rekease.

Brute

Standard Donor
Apparently there's been talk of a SK pinball game? Not sure exactly how that would work out? I also saw more about how SK7even is going to be more on the serious side and characters that had certain things happening to them in pbs are going to continue in SK7.

"About Peach Ball: Senran Kagura, Takaki-san can’t share much yet, but the plan is to have the Senran Kagura girls lay down on the pinball table and have the ball bounce off certain key areas on their bodies. It’s going to be a full-fledged game, unlike ShinobiRefle, which is a smaller title created to showcase what the team can do with Nintendo’s console."
0/10

"Another genre he would love to work on is 2D fighting games. Again, we asked him if he’d like to collaborate with Arc System Works as an example, and he seemed quite appreciative of the idea. For that kind of game, he sees PC and PS4 as ideal platforms, and he’d also like to work on Xbox One."
7/10

"Moving on to Senran Kagura 7even, it’s going to be a continuation of the story after Peach Beach Splash. We can expect to see the changes and evolution for some of the characters hinted in the third-person-shooter extend into the new game, which is going to be more serious and dramatic. Estival Versus and Peach Beach Splash had a lighter tone, but 7even is going to be more similar to Shinovi Versus instead."
10/10

"About the mobile game Senran Kagura New Link, Takaki-san confirmed it is the first in the series which has JRPG elements and also has a gacha system. He feels mobile games have incredible capabilities of portraying stunning 3D characters and wanted to create something that would allow more people to get a feel of the Senran Kagura series
0/10

Banana56

Just imagine SK7even ending up like this (replace the bandits with the Moonlight girls, and move the Mikagura sisters with Naraku & Kagura to make the Mikagura team, leaving Ryoki & Jasmine as the Independent ones)

C7TmsSrU8AACpXt.jpg

Jadeinchains

Just imagine SK7even ending up like this (replace the bandits with the Moonlight girls, and move the Mikagura sisters with Naraku & Kagura to make the Mikagura team, leaving Ryoki & Jasmine as the Independent ones)

C7TmsSrU8AACpXt.jpg

That would be amazing! :D I won't expect all the girls in SK7 since I know there's so many that it would be quite hard to do but I'll hope for my favourite schools anyway. If they did something similar to PBS where you can have a team my team of five would definitely be Matsuri, Ageha, Yuyaki, Kafuru and the new gothic style girl from Moonlight. Although who knows since there would be so many new girls that I might like one over the new moonlight girl or something. :p

And yeah out of the news although they sound cool I'm not as interested in the pinball game and new link. A fighting game though and SK7 I'm much more interested in.

Banana56

That would be amazing! :D I won't expect all the girls in SK7 since I know there's so many that it would be quite hard to do but I'll hope for my favourite schools anyway. If they did something similar to PBS where you can have a team my team of five would definitely be Matsuri, Ageha, Yuyaki, Kafuru and the new gothic style girl from Moonlight. Although who knows since there would be so many new girls that I might like one over the new moonlight girl or something. :p

And yeah out of the news although they sound cool I'm not as interested in the pinball game and new link. A fighting game though and SK7 I'm much more interested in.

We'll definitely get:
New Hanzo (Ayame)
New Hebijo (Soji, Bashou)
Touno Tengu (Yuyaki)
Zodiac Guiding (Leo)
Arc Angels (seen in 7even teaser)
Moonlight (confirmed)
Mikagura (not really a new team, but still)
____

Likely will be added:
Milky Pop (Arc Angel rivals)
Maisen (Shiki international school storyline)
____

That leaves:
Shogei
Shinozuka
Hakuoh
Senki Shu

Tbh I can't see the top 3 not making it while the others do, so they'll probably have them complete it. That leaves Senki Shu, tbh I could see them being saved for a future installment since they'd be a new antagonist team of ACTUAL evil ninja

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
...I mean that's not saying much... :x

To be serious though yeah I really like her.
I probably would like Ryona's design more if the blue pointy ribbon she wears in PBS was part of her official design or if they gave her long hair. Also the girl is only 3 cm behind Ryona in terms of bust so it doesn't seem like a down grade or anything XD

Jadeinchains

We'll definitely get:
New Hanzo (Ayame)
New Hebijo (Soji, Bashou)
Touno Tengu (Yuyaki)
Zodiac Guiding (Leo)
Arc Angels (seen in 7even teaser)
Moonlight (confirmed)
Mikagura (not really a new team, but still)
____

Likely will be added:
Milky Pop (Arc Angel rivals)
Maisen (Shiki international school storyline)
____

That leaves:
Shogei
Shinozuka
Hakuoh
Senki Shu

Tbh I can't see the top 3 not making it while the others do, so they'll probably have them complete it. That leaves Senki Shu, tbh I could see them being saved for a future installment since they'd be a new antagonist team of ACTUAL evil ninja

Yeah I'm guessing that since they have Yuyaki and Leo etc that they'll add the rest of they're teams. And I really hope that Maisen get in since they're definitely the top school from New wave that I want to get in. At least they've been somewhat hinted at with Shiki wanting to join an International shinobi school while I don't think some other schools have been hinted at!

Banana56

The Moonlight girls seem like they'll be really strong

Fubuki
DLy6VGiWkAA0_Y6

Gekkou
shinomas_04_cs1w1_298x.jpg

Sekkou
shinomas_06_cs1w1_298x.jpg

Gekkou & Sekkou aren't seen with weapons (will probably have some supernatural fighting style), and Fubuki is seen with a feather fan with shadow's (which I assume is Yoma related)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The Moonlight girls seem like they'll be really strong

Fubuki
DLy6VGiWkAA0_Y6

Gekkou
shinomas_04_cs1w1_298x.jpg

Sekkou
shinomas_06_cs1w1_298x.jpg

Gekkou & Sekkou aren't seen with weapons (will probably have some supernatural fighting style), and Fubuki is seen with a feather fan with shadow's (which I assume is Yoma related)
Fubuki is perfect! ♡.♡Shaggy unkempt hair with mini twin tails, a long depressing dress and I think heels, and pale skin AND unkempt fringe...:oops:

If she's added I'll have all my favorite relatable girls: Ryona, Ikaruga and Fubuki! ☆.☆

HajinMonSect

C7TmsSrU8AACpXt.jpg

Too many. 7even should be "battle royale" where they all are trapped on an island and forced to kill each other until their numbers dwindle. ...wait a minute.

Juihau

Fubuki is perfect! ♡.♡Shaggy unkempt hair with mini twin tails, a long depressing dress and I think heels, and pale skin AND unkempt fringe...:oops:
She also may or may not be a middle schooler. Not even joking. Senkou and Gekkou are explicitly stated to be middle schoolers (they're 2nd years at Gessen's middle school branch, putting them at about 12 to 13 years old), so Fubuki may well be around the same age.

Of course, New Link happened to conveniently leave out the ages for all of the characters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She also may or may not be a middle schooler. Not even joking. Senkou and Gekkou are explicitly stated to be middle schoolers (they're 2nd years at Gessen's middle school branch, putting them at about 12 to 13 years old), so Fubuki may well be around the same age.

Of course, New Link happened to conveniently leave out the ages for all of the characters.
I don't think she is, she's probably like the head older girl of the group like characters such as Yumi, Ikaruga, Imu and Miyabi and Homura and Haruka so i wouldn't be surprised if she's 16 to 17, she looks way older than both of them imo, including her voice. Either way it doesn't bother me, Amy in Soul Calibur is 9, Ed in SFV is mentally a teenager with the body of a early twenties man and Lili is 16 years old(Although her bio in T7 implies she's likely 18 to 19 at that time) so I'm not ashamed to use characters at that age. Hell Ryona is 16 and she has the body of a pin up cheese cake XD

IMG_20160703_130121.jpg

She'll always be my favorite character who no one can compare to.... well at least until they make a male version of her if they make a gender swap SK in which case she'll have to share her throne XD

Chapstick

I don't think she is, she's probably like the head older girl of the group like characters such as Yumi, Ikaruga, Imu and Miyabi and Homura and Haruka so i wouldn't be surprised if she's 16 to 17, she looks way older than both of them imo, including her voice. Either way it doesn't bother me, Amy in Soul Calibur is 9, Ed in SFV is mentally a teenager with the body of a early twenties man and Lili is 16 years old(Although her bio in T7 implies she's likely 18 to 19 at that time) so I'm not ashamed to use characters at that age.
tenor.gif

Anyway I’m not gonna say Japan likes sexualizing children more than other countries... but it seems to be a lot more acceptable there

& is there a name for this phenomenon of making characters with children’s bodies 18 and then ones with adult bodies underage?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD