Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
tenor.gif

Anyway I’m not gonna say Japan likes sexualizing children more than other countries... but it seems to be a lot more acceptable there

& is there a name for this phenomenon of making characters with children’s bodies 18 and then ones with adult bodies underage?
Don't look at me like that >.> I'm not a pedo, seriously I feel awful when people imply that, I hate it for example when PB implies I like little boys, that really unnerves me since I have young cousins and am around children regularly, I would never sexualize a child like that

And Japan just has different age of consent, it's like 15 over there, any younger is pretty risky while in the western states like north America it's 18.

Chapstick

Don't look at me like that >.> I'm not a pedo, seriously I feel awful when people imply that, I hate it for example when PB implies I like little boys, that really unnerves me since I have young cousins and am around children regularly, I would never sexualize a child like that
You’ve had avatars of 12 y/o looking (fictional) boys in sexual situations which is probably why he implies that /:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You’ve had avatars of 12 y/o looking (fictional) boys in sexual situations which is probably why he implies that /:
And? That's what the artists I look at draw as the main protagonists, I use a wide variety. I just dont think you should question or imply something when you have no valid proof, I'm not interested in children or middle schoolers XD

Juihau

And Japan just has different age of consent, it's like 15 over there, any younger is pretty risky while in the western states like north America it's 18.
It's both higher and lower. To quote Wikipedia,
The federal age of consent in Japan is 13 years old under the Japanese national criminal law code. However, all municipalities and prefectures have their own particular laws such as Tokyo's "Youth Protection Law" which prohibit sexual activity with youths who are under 18 years old in most circumstances.

More accurately, a sexual relationship with an individual under 13 is illegal in all circumstances (it's technically still illegal even if both individuals are under 13, but if I'm not mistaken, those cases are rarely prosecuted unless one of the families really doesn't like the other). Beyond that, there are a bunch of really confusing laws layered on top of it, including exceptions due to parental consent (assuming the age difference is small), and a whole lot of other things that essentially amount to "if you're 20 or older, having sex with anyone under 20 probably won't end well. Even if they're 19."

I'm not interested in children or middle schoolers XD
Well, except this one.
99f5cbeaa1.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's both higher and lower. To quote Wikipedia,

More accurately, a sexual relationship with an individual under 13 is illegal in all circumstances (it's technically still illegal even if both individuals are under 13, but if I'm not mistaken, those cases are rarely prosecuted unless one of the families really doesn't like the other). Beyond that, there are a bunch of really confusing laws layered on top of it, including exceptions due to parental consent (assuming the age difference is small), and a whole lot of other things that essentially amount to "if you're 20 or older, having sex with anyone under 20 probably won't end well. Even if they're 19."

Well, except this one.
99f5cbeaa1.png
Where did you get that second quote from? I dont remember me or Chap saying all that extra mumbo jumbo. And not technically. she's not until her age has been officially stated. Besides she doesn't look like a 12 year old. She's at least the same age as Ryona. And either way I'm not suddenly a pedo for liking Ryona, other guys like all the other girls who are either the same age or younger. If it was up to me Ryona would be 18 XD

Banana56

Woah, Gekkou & Sekkou are middle schoolers? That means they're younger than Hibari, Minori, Mirai, Kafuru, Ranmaru & Aimu :eek:

Although they wouldn't be the first now that I think about it. Hyoki (Senki Shu leader + Leo's little sis) is 14 meaning she's also a middle schooler. And Kagura is technically a little girl so she's even younger.

If Fubuki goes to the same school, she probably is one as well.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Woah, Gekkou & Sekkou are middle schoolers? That means they're younger than Hibari, Minori, Mirai, Kafuru, ect (even going by NW girls, it's surprising to see them be younger than Ranmaru & Aimu).

Although they wouldn't be the first now that I think about it. Hyoki (Senki Shu leader + Leo's little sis) is 14 meaning she's also a middle schooler. And Kagura is technically a little girl so she's even younger.

If Fubuki goes to the same school, she probably is one as well.
Either way if she is I don't mind XD it's a game after all, getting mad over a girl's age is kinda pointless since it doesn't correlate your real life relations

I also love how she wears her hair in mini pigtails, I'm a fan of the shaggy long hime hair with mini twintails and flower accessories :oops:

Banana56

Speaking of Gessen though, there was a rumor a new Gessen student would be added into SK7even

Would be cool to have a Daidouji/Rin of Gessen. Or maybe Kurokage (Gessen's late master + Hanzo's rival) could have a wife who is also a ninja with similar abilities to Jasmine/Sayuri. Would be interesting to see her have a rival too

Either way if she is I don't mind XD it's a game after all, getting mad over a girl's age is kinda pointless since it doesn't correlate your real life relations

I also love how she wears her hair in mini pigtails, I'm a fan of the shaggy long hime hair with mini twintails and flower accessories :oops:

Yeah it's just a game. Plus I played Arcana Heart, & they're generally middle schoolers. So it's something I've gotten used to already

Fubuki definitely seems to have the most interesting concept. I love her design + her personality/voice are well pulled off too. Hope she has a good fighting style too

Jadeinchains

They're part of the Moonlight Liberal Arts Academy. It's a new school ;)

Oh lol okay well thanks for clearing that up. :p I think I saw someone say something about them being about of the Gessen school. Oh well they look cool anyway. And really there's a rumour of a new Gessen girl?

Banana56

Oh lol okay well thanks for clearing that up. :p I think I saw someone say something about them being about of the Gessen school. Oh well they look cool anyway. And really there's a rumour of a new Gessen girl?

I think it's due to Gessen being moon based. Hmm, who knows maybe there is affiliation with Gessen & Moonlight

And yes it came from here. Said to be from a Marvelous discord chat. It's on the 8th >

DBtE_ZIXsAAWYhH

I do hope the 12th > isn't true

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think it's due to Gessen being moon based. Hmm, who knows maybe there is affiliation with Gessen & Moonlight

And yes it came from here. Said to be from a Marvelous discord chat. It's on the 8th >

DBtE_ZIXsAAWYhH

I do hope the 12th > isn't true
The last arc is upon us?? Now THAT'S when "laugh and cringe really combine" xD SK shouldn't be ending any time soon >.>

Banana56

The last arc is upon us?? Now THAT'S when "laugh and cringe really combine" xD SK shouldn't be ending any time soon >.>

Lol yeah no way is SK ending anytime soon, especially with the games future plans.

Maybe they meant close to the last of the current saga? Although even then probably not since I doubt Shin will be that easy to defeat in like 1 game lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lol yeah no way is SK ending anytime soon, especially with the games future plans.

Maybe they meant close to the last of the current saga? Although even then probably not since I doubt Shin will be that easy to defeat in like 1 game lol.
Thank you Kagura goodness XD I don't know what I would do without the series, it's really a great game I would hate to see end.

I'm hoping it'll maybe show the older girls as like university students and age up the other girls by like a year while keeping them the same appearance, maybe Ryona could mature a bit too? I wouldn't mind that at all :p

Juihau

They're part of the Moonlight Liberal Arts Academy. It's a new school ;)
...I'm not sure where you got this, but Senkou and Gekkou's descriptions on the New Link site state that they're 2nd years at Gessen's middle school branch. Fubuki's description doesn't mention a school.

Jadeinchains

...I'm not sure where you got this, but Senkou and Gekkou's descriptions on the New Link site state that they're 2nd years at Gessen's middle school branch. Fubuki's description doesn't mention a school.

Oh was it you that mentioned it? I don't really understand though...? Gessen has a completely different school that's for middle school? Are the Gessen girls like Yumi in the highschool branch then or something?

Banana56

Oops, my bad, maybe it was because I got the info from Google translate.

So looks like the rumored new Gessen girls from before ended up being Sekkou & Gekkou. Wonder if they'll have a full team among the Gessen Middle Schoolers or if it'll be just them.

And if Fubuki isn't with them, than I wonder who were she resides. Maybe she's an independent ninja like Ryoki & Jasmine?

P2p1mbs

Speaking of Gessen though, there was a rumor a new Gessen student would be added into SK7even

Would be cool to have a Daidouji/Rin of Gessen. Or maybe Kurokage (Gessen's late master + Hanzo's rival) could have a wife who is also a ninja with similar abilities to Jasmine/Sayuri. Would be interesting to see her have a rival too

A new gessen girl might be there to act as Shiki's replacement since she really is leaving the team. Just like how Ayame is being selected to replace Katsuragi in the Hanzo team.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD