Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I'm not surprised that Yumi's at the top with her strange gigantic popularity in Japan, Atleast Kafuru got in just at the end. And those new cards of the new team are cool! I'd be surprised if at least one of them didn't make it into PBS with them being the new girls. All the girls being in one game would be great though I'm not sure when it will happen.

Edit: I saw this so this must be the weapons!

CZ5fjqJ.png
I don't care how much it'll cost in DLC at all, the more girls the better! XD It'll make teams more diverse since it'll be highly unlikely you'll both be playing as Mirai for example which you'll want. Also saw this:
IMG_20161226_111324.jpg

I'm guessing if you successfully pressure a girl she'll fall and you'll get a chance to drench her for free without them being able to do anything kinda like a critical burst in DOA. I'm kind of confused tho, will rips or wetness be an indicator of how close you are to losing or both??

Banana56

Yumi coming first was expected, but wow at how high Hikage got. Didn't know she was that popular in Japan (knew she was a fan fav in the west)

A bit surprised Leo isn't on the top 10, although she is making her first non-card game debut so not to surprised

The guns look cool too, wonder if there will be additional ones as dlc

I don't care how much it'll cost in DLC at all, the more girls the better! XD It'll make teams more diverse since it'll be highly unlikely you'll both be playing as Mirai for example which you'll want. Also saw this:
View attachment 22306
I'm guessing if you successfully pressure a girl she'll fall and you'll get a chance to drench her for free without them being able to do anything kinda like a critical burst in DOA. I'm kind of confused tho, will rips or wetness be an indicator of how close you are to losing or both??

I think it may be point based, like there will be a certain period of time and whichever team gets the most points wins.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yumi coming first was expected, but wow at how high Hikage got. Didn't know she was that popular in Japan (knew she was a fan fav in the west)

A bit surprised Leo isn't on the top 10, although she is making her first non-card game debut so not to surprised

The guns look cool too, wonder if there will be additional ones as dlc

I think it may be point based, like there will be a certain period of time and whichever team gets the most points wins.
Ah, I see! I thought it'd be like a shooter but I like this point based system, it won't be like EV where you literally have to stare at your KOed girl and wait almost 7-12 seconds for her to respawn. XD

Juihau

More than anything, I think this is the first poll in which 5 of the top 10 spots weren't occupied by the entire Crimson Squad. That's kind of saddening.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Looking good, digging that pirate ship stage! I think I'll be using the Ryobi braid in blonde for Ryona!☆

Jadeinchains

Wow! That's a big update for news, the stages look great from the ones we've seen they are varied from each other. I wonder what that variety show stage is?

The card thing looks awesome! So we are going to have like new wave cards that from the looks of things you can maybe find and collect? And then you can use them in battle who hh will be interesting.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Okay just got Estial Versus for the PS4 (it was cheaper than buying more space for my vita lmao) and the story data is taking FOREVER to install. Does it usually take so long? TT_TT

Jadeinchains

...Since @Banana56 posted it in the wrong thread, I'll just put this here.

OK so the dlc is these weapons and outfits? They look good ( lol with the sushi roll! ) and I'm guessing this is launch dlc before the bigger dlc like characters comes out.

The gameplay looks fun but I'll have to wait until when ever this releases in the west to try it out.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Is anyone else getting a glitch where you change their hair colour, leave, save, go back onto the game and it reverts to its normal colour? This only happens on their default hairstyle >.>

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is anyone else getting a glitch where you change their hair colour, leave, save, go back onto the game and it reverts to its normal colour? This only happens on their default hairstyle >.>
That's never happened to me but then again I don't know XD I never change default hair aside from different styles, but I think it's a ongoing glitch, I read on gamefaqs that some users get it for no reason

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD