Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
TT_TT I wanted Katsuragi to have blue hair when she transforms but it's stuck at blonde waaaaaah
Did you separate the colors? You press triangle on the dressing room menu when editing and then you can mark on whether the blue hair will be on the normal form, transformation, or both. I think you haven't marked it yet and the game thinks it counts for both. I have to do that so Ryona has Kagura's hair with pigtail extensions in normal form and drill pigtails in her transformation xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope so, they could definitely take advantage of the system, although it's kinda weird....Nintendo has always been for family friendly games right?

Banana56

I hope so, they could definitely take advantage of the system, although it's kinda weird....Nintendo has always been for family friendly games right?

Yeah although the Senran Kagura series actually started out on the 3DS

senran_kagura_burst_custom_na_boxart_by_dpghoastmaniac2-d6ujn8b.png

61ZLqUDsOPL.jpg

Plus there are some M rated titles that have been on the Wii and Wii U before too

UpSideDownGRUNT

Not to mention there have been alot of hardcore stuff on Nintendo in past years, Conkers Bad Fur Day uncensored even, Resident Evil was exclusive to Nintendo at one point, it wasn't until the Wii when Nintendo America specifically started going "no no dont put the boobies or blood in our games please."

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Did you separate the colors? You press triangle on the dressing room menu when editing and then you can mark on whether the blue hair will be on the normal form, transformation, or both. I think you haven't marked it yet and the game thinks it counts for both. I have to do that so Ryona has Kagura's hair with pigtail extensions in normal form and drill pigtails in her transformation xD
oooooh i'm such a noob thanks lol

Jadeinchains

I wonder if that's diorama mode? If it is then it means you can have more girls on it at once than before since I was trying it out again yesterday. ( and was crap as usual ) and you could only have 5.

PS: Yuyaki looks the best. :p

Mayor-Of-Mustard

nah it's not that, it's when say i have katsuragi's default hair in normal, then her default hair in blue in transformation, i save the game and close i come back on, her transformation hair is back to normal

i press triangle nothing happens?

YBNDM

Honestly all of them look good to me. It appeara that maybe clothing has more colors now, which is always good.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
nah it's not that, it's when say i have katsuragi's default hair in normal, then her default hair in blue in transformation, i save the game and close i come back on, her transformation hair is back to normal

i press triangle nothing happens?
I tried it it turns out Triangle actually only works on accessories, I had forgot when I was making this how to video for you XD

The hair should've stayed the same though, that's just silly that it's not work in for you. Players online do it and it doesn't reset, I can't confirm on my end since I never actually changed hair color before, I have a habit if just changing the style and leaving it their natural one XD

Jadeinchains

I was playing more EV and honestly I'd like to eventually be able to just have a colour wheel and for the pieces of clothing to come in more individual pieces. They need to have much more customization options since I always enjoy that.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Either that or maybe a palette that lets you choose tone, intensity, and an array of colors like how Street Fighter X Tekken and Animal Crossing had in the clothes editor, I preferred that since color wheels like the one in TTT2 and SC are honestly a bit overwhelming for me, especially as someone who spends almost ten minutes trying to find the right highlights and accents when I color coordinate. XD

They also need to keep the unique hair accessories when using someone else's style, it's annoying having Homura's white top knot hair tie replaced with a generic band and having Ryobi's black tsundere hair ribbons replaced with once again generic bands. -_- And I'd LOVE if they did bring back that chest size editor from Deep Crimson, it sounds kind of cool being able to edit the bust size to what you see fit.

Jadeinchains

The chest slider would be interesting but I can't help but feel like it takes something away from the characters when you can change their physique. I definitely want a colour slider and yeah I noticed that the hair changes depending if it's on the actual girl it's for or if it's on another one.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Unfortunately the link is broken, but the game will come with

http://www.affiliatewindow.com/closedmerchant.php?mid=6691&aid=85386

– The ‘big buttock’ mouse pad
– B2 size tapestry featuring Asuka and Homura
– a B3 size bath poster set
– An Asuka papercraft figure – you’ll need to construct it
– A 5th anniversary towel
– A ‘thank you’ 5th anniversary card
– A copy of the game
I may need to use playasia! ;-p These seem too good to pass up!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD