Senran Kagura Series

Chapstick

Marie Rose and Honoka have the best chances among DOA girls considering they are the poster girls of DOAX3
Don't forget they made Marie one of the two postergirls for LR in japan. Which made no sense other than to get more ¥¥¥

Neither use weapons of any sort and aren't ninja. Though I suppose Honoka could steal multiple styles from the other girls and use red energy versions of their weapons. Because I mean... her fighting style isn't what made her popular so I don't think a lot of her fans would mind if she wasn't faithful to her DOA counterpart gameplay-wise

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't forget they made Marie one of the two postergirls for LR in japan. Which made no sense other than to get more ¥¥¥

Neither use weapons of any sort and aren't ninja. Though I suppose Honoka could steal multiple styles from the other girls and use red energy versions of their weapons. Because I mean... her fighting style isn't what made her popular so I don't think a lot of her fans would mind if she wasn't faithful to her DOA counterpart gameplay-wise
I think I think he means PBS XD

Chapstick

I think I think he means PBS XD
oh.JPG

Nvm

Jadeinchains

So that's the developer on the right...I honestly thought he'd look a bit more delinquent 0_o

I mean look at his hand positions...

And I'm surprised by the company logo, Are this characters going to get games or...? I wonder If all their games will be similar to Senran Kagura but they'll be able to have different characters etc?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It looks more like just a logo and he'll hopefully go into more genres like a fighting game, etc. Who knows, he may put some girls in charge of a studio and have them make a all guy game that's sort of like SK or even a gender swap one...Can you picture gender swap Ryona, Ryobi, and Mirai and Minori???

Jadeinchains

It looks more like just a logo and he'll hopefully go into more genres like a fighting game, etc. Who knows, he may put some girls in charge of a studio and have them make a all guy game that's sort of like SK or even a gender swap one...Can you picture gender swap Ryona, Ryobi, and Mirai and Minori???

I'm trying to think how a male version of SK would even work? It would be interesting regardless I think but I don't know how they'd do that! XD I like SK though so I'll be interested to see what they will do.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm trying to think how a male version of SK would even work? It would be interesting regardless I think but I don't know how they'd do that! XD I like SK though so I'll be interested to see what they will do.

It'd be easy imo, just for the boobs thing the guys I guess can just have what make us attractive and they could make some curvier or muscular, like male ryona would have muscles and curves and daidouji would be pure muscle XD and the opposite of loli is Shota so they'll still have to hide ages XD

Jadeinchains

It'd be easy imo, just for the boobs thing the guys I guess can just have what make us attractive and they could make some curvier or muscular, like male ryona would have muscles and curves and daidouji would be pure muscle XD and the opposite of loli is Shota so they'll still have to hide ages XD

What direction would it go in? Maybe they'd go for something other than it being ninja schools? They'd have to age them up I'd say though and make it more bara. I don't see it happening anyway though. Also didn't they have that other series I've forgot it's name but It was like Senran Kagura?

Juihau

Also didn't they have that other series I've forgot it's name but It was like Senran Kagura?
Less ninjas, more lesbians in a semi-futuristic setting. If you like SK, you'll probably like Bhikkhuni.

The same cannot be said quite as comfortably about its borderline-hentai anime counterpart, Mermaid, but y'know..it's there. Both openings were performed by Hitomi Harada, btw, who voices Asuka.

Jadeinchains

Yeah that's the series! :D

I'm surprised it could have more lesbians than SK ( or at least subtext ) I guess it could depend on how you look at it but I prefer to think they are. Yeah I was wondering If this new company is so that they can make more games like the SK ones but with new settings and characters?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'd hope so, it'd definitely make the characters lore more expansive! And Ngl, I think Ryona is lowkey bisexual anyway, she seems like she'd roll both ways. Yumi is like that straight girl who's constantly being tempted imo, and Katsuragj is basically just a guy in a girls body XD Yagyu is also obviously gay for Hibari

Juihau

SK definitely has a lot of yuri subtext, yeah, but VD is, y'know, outright yuri. Like, the main duo for each version are an outright couple for one thing. It's the difference between "depending on your interpretation" and "no, they are lesbians."

Jadeinchains

I'm gonna watch some videos of the series Valkyrie Drive to see what it's more about! It's cool that they are a couple and yeah @KasumiLover69 Yagyu and Katsuragi are probably the most obvious of the girls. Anyway if the company they've set up lets them make more series like SK etc then that will be cool.

Jadeinchains

Just to make it a bit easier for you. It also has little side-scene things you can unlock which helps develop the relationships between the main cast, which basically exist to provide shipping fuel for any possible combination of the 7 characters.

Lol you pretty much read my mind, I just started to look up videos of the story, I'm guessing this is the newest game in the series? Also now that I've watched the opening cut scene I actually remember seeing art for the main island of this game before, It's a really cool setting the island. I'll watch the story mode for it.

Juihau

Lol you pretty much read my mind, I just started to look up videos of the story, I'm guessing this is the newest game in the series? Also now that I've watched the opening cut scene I actually remember seeing art for the main island of this game before, It's a really cool setting the island. I'll watch the story mode for it.
It's the only game in the series so far. It only came out in Japan at the tail end of 2015. And you probably saw the art from me, because I love it.
Ahhh, so I see what you into now Juihau! You're a lowkey savage....I like it!!☆
I...genuinely don't know what you're saying. I am a big yuri fan, yes, but I wouldn't say it's really a fetish or anything like that. More accurately, I find yuri to be particularly enjoyable on a romantic level, but it's not especially standout on a sexual level.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD