Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
It's the only game in the series so far. It only came out in Japan at the tail end of 2015. And you probably saw the art from me, because I love it.

I...genuinely don't know what you're saying. I am a big yuri fan, yes, but I wouldn't say it's really a fetish or anything like that. More accurately, I find yuri to be particularly enjoyable on a romantic level, but it's not especially standout on a sexual level.
Ah I understand I was just kidding XD I agree, it's not much a fetish to me but I find it cute especially in series like SK, I like some yuri sexual level stuff but not really as much as normal hetero stuff or....uh, you get the point. >.>

I'd say my favorite in the series is Yagyu and hibari since it's so cute, I also think Ryona's love for Ryoki is cute too, that and Imu and Miyabi, Imu is so protective over and I find that super cute!!!

HHH816

hory shiit..marie rose and honoka as guest character

C63fryOV4AIRQLC.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

They should of added Ayane too but whatever, in other news in reply to a question if PBS will get an English version Marvelous said nothing is on the cards for now and is Japanese only.

Could just be crowd control since no official announcement but it doesn't look likely to see an English PBS any time soon.

UpSideDownGRUNT

By soon I mean in the next year, but we'll have to see what happens.

If we don't hear anything by the end of the year, I'll probably just splurge and by the JP version just so I can play it.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I'm not getting SHIT till its localized, they'll release it, they're just doing the whole Japanese exclusive thing to make it seem like a perk. Sorry but I'm not playing a game I don't understand, it'll be out in the west come 2018 to early 2019

I'm more hype atm for the Battle Vixen girls in EV this Friday anyway, I can't wait to be Kanu!

Jadeinchains

Honestly I'm actually really excited for that! XD Marie and Honoka in SK, I wonder If they'll get there usual outfits and how they'll act with the other characters in it?

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Honestly I'm actually really excited for that! XD Marie and Honoka in SK, I wonder If they'll get there usual outfits and how they'll act with the other characters in it?
Probably how Ayane and the other guests did in EV, they won't acknowledge them like how their DOA5 intros and outros with people they don't know or care about. They'll likely have their defaults like the other SK girls have and they'll likely have extra stuff like Marie Rose will get her secondary battle suit with the recolors and Honoka will get her mini skirt and cow shirt with the cow color boots. Oh and maybe an extra outfit like how they included Kasumi's ninja dress, maybe Helena's DOA3 leather catsuit or even something from Ayane, I presume since Kasumi and Ayane associated with each other they'll include an outfit from the person either one associates with.

There's probably gonna be a lot of content since the SK swimwear AND character costumes in the X3 game warrants a lot of content.

@Juihau if you wanna think that about me, then I'll say sure, I've no idea about localization.

Juihau

I say it because that statement betrays a notable ignorance of the process. For one, the game's localization is probably only in its preliminary stages, if it's even started yet. XSeed is a small team, and they have other things that they need to finish before they can start working on it. It's not Japanese exclusive "to make it seem like a perk," it's Japanese exclusive because they have a mountain of work to get through before they can make it not Japanese exclusive.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I say it because that statement betrays a notable ignorance of the process. For one, the game's localization is probably only in its preliminary stages, if it's even started yet. XSeed is a small team, and they have other things that they need to finish before they can start working on it. It's not Japanese exclusive "to make it seem like a perk," it's Japanese exclusive because they have a mountain of work to get through before they can make it not Japanese exclusive.
But that's still a perk for them since they get it early. And we'll get it soon anyway, we got EV like a year after it released in Japan when all the DLC and content was out

Jadeinchains

TN and the creators of SK must be best friends or something because there's constantly collabs between the two of them, Not that I'm complaining since I like it. Also lol I'm guessing you don't like it @Chapstick?! XD ( Also I feel like I recognize the person from your gif? )

Doesn't this game come out in Japan in a couple of days? Who knows when we'll get it in the West, As long as it's within next year it's not that bad.

Chapstick

TN and the creators of SK must be best friends or something because there's constantly collabs between the two of them, Not that I'm complaining since I like it. Also lol I'm guessing you don't like it @Chapstick?! XD ( Also I feel like I recognize the person from your gif? )
I guess Honoka and Marie Rose are DOA's new mascots despite existing for 5 minutes and having no story screentime and I have to accept that

Also it's the same guy from this

raw

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD