Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
...EV's portraits looked really weird, and oftentimes off-model, though, and the PBS portraits have chipmunk teeth.
But the boobs and ass man...
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2015_02-16-15_009.jpg

I preferred this one for ryona tho, it looks more ethereal and beautiful imo
Screenshot_2017-03-23-21-53-37.png

She looks so broken...

Kodachi

Standard Donor
this is the greatest ryona artwork in my books delicate gesture and amazing use of shape language the SV era is when Nan Yaegashi was in his prime, now its hard to tell which is a Nan copy and which is the nan original, but as an artist I know how hard it can be to consistently draw in the same style.
Kagura-Shinobi-Venus-MAKO1.jpg

Jadeinchains

I think MeiMei stole Leifang's dress:
View attachment 22851

Yeah I saw those images on Senran International, They look pretty cool, They should have more of the outfits the girls where in the cards in the game. Also lol not gonna lie one of the ( segments ) of my dream last night was about Matsuri being revealed as playable... lol what the hell, such a random thing to have a dream about?!

( PS: off topic but it's now like 10pm in Japan and they haven't revealed anything for the anniversary of doax3 *sigh* )

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I saw those images on Senran International, They look pretty cool, They should have more of the outfits the girls where in the cards in the game. Also lol not gonna lie one of the ( segments ) of my dream last night was about Matsuri being revealed as playable... lol what the hell, such a random thing to have a dream about?!

( PS: off topic but it's now like 10pm in Japan and they haven't revealed anything for the anniversary of doax3 *sigh* )
Didn't Grunt say they did some excitement bonus or something in the X3 thread tho?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not surprised.

Well I'll be celebrating the anniversary by reading the Tachibana Omina DOA harem doujin after school, that and my usual SKEV and DOA5LR screenshot spree~

Banana56

I think MeiMei stole Leifang's dress:
View attachment 22851

Lol yep that's definitely the case. Wonder if any other NW girls wore DOA outfits in their cards

Btw if there was another SK costume pack (including NW costumes), which would you pick for who? I'd choose

Kasumi- Fuuma
Ayane- Tachibana
Marie Rose- Leo
Honoka- Ushimaru
Lei Fang- MeiMei
Hitomi- Hisui
Kokoro- Chihaya
Mila- Chiyo
Phase 4- Yuyaki
Momiji- Yugiri
Rachel- Souji
Helena- Uchou
NyoTengu- Fuuga
Tina- Kumi
Lisa- Ageha
Christie- Kuroudo

And if they could be included

Naotora Ii- Hyoki
Alpha 156- Kasumi

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lol yep that's definitely the case. Wonder if any other NW girls wore DOA outfits in their cards

Btw if there was another SK costume pack (including NW costumes), which would you pick for who? I'd choose

Kasumi- Fuuma
Ayane- Tachibana
Marie Rose- Leo
Honoka- Ushimaru
Lei Fang- MeiMei
Hitomi- Hisui
Kokoro- Chihaya
Mila- Chiyo
Phase 4- Yuyaki
Momiji- Yugiri
Rachel- Souji
Helena- Uchou
NyoTengu- Fuuga
Tina- Kumi
Lisa- Ageha
Christie- Kuroudo

And if they could be included

Naotora Ii- Hyoki
Alpha 156- Kasumi
Here's my list with the girls I use:

:kasumi:~ Fuuma like you said!
:phase4:~Murasaki
:naotora:~I think she could definitely pull off no mask murakumo since they act identical.
:marierose:~She could be that one NW heterchromatic robot loli girl, I think it'd fit her really nicely!

:rachel:~Shiki most definitely imo if not only because their outfits and appearances are kinda similar

I Apologize my list is kinda wonky lol! I still gotta process all the NW girls so I just don't go with the normal SK girls or reruns

Banana56

Here's my list with the girls I use:

:kasumi:~ Fuuma like you said!
:phase4:~Murasaki
:naotora:~I think she could definitely pull off no mask murakumo since they act identical.
:marierose:~She could be that one NW heterchromatic robot loli girl, I think it'd fit her really nicely!

:rachel:~Shiki most definitely imo if not only because their outfits and appearances are kinda similar

I Apologize my list is kinda wonky lol! I still gotta process all the NW girls so I just don't go with the normal SK girls or reruns

Great choices. Lol tbh I don't know all of their names either, I just go through the schools and look at the 5 names

Btw Fuuma and Ginrei PBS cards

C7Rw3ZKU8AEL5z7.jpg

C7Rw397UwAAYA7_.jpg

Jadeinchains

I just read that apparently that image of Matsuri in the dress holding a trophy was from a poll? There's ones of other girls holding trophies from the poll. That's cool If she managed to get something in it! I always check Senran International for the new cards.

Edit: The other winners were -

Ranmaru

unknown.png

And Meimei

unknown.png

Jadeinchains

So that's what they were about?

Well in that case, Yumi won too....AGAIN
View attachment 22854

Lol yeah It's not very surprising that Yumi won in the poll for these bonus costumes however the fact that Matsuri was popular enough to get one of the bonus cards too gives me hope that she'll be included as dlc eventually for PBS or be in 7 etc.

I like that they do polls for girls to get bonus cards, that's a pretty cool idea! :D Anyway I'm just happy Matsuri was able to get one. I guess the leather was something like that too? I love that they do themes as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD