Senran Kagura Series

P2p1mbs

Seeing as Deep Crimson happened before the Versus series, they probably met after that and before Estival Versus (although they were kids at the time when the Yoma incident happened, or at least I thought so)

Lol I'm lost

Aren't the 3ds games set in a separate universe from the versus games?

Juihau

SK2 mentions that Kagura has the power to manipulate space and, I think, travel between dimensions.

PBS confirms that the Kagura who the Mikaguras played with and the Kagura the girls met in SK2 are one and the same, and that SK2 was in a different world from the Versus games.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
C8Kch4bUAAUqdbC.jpg

C8KcigOV0AIC9hi.jpg

C8Kci2GVYAEbFiR.jpg

Yeah the Mikagura sisters knew Kagura (child form) and always played with them as kids. When their village got attacked by Yoma, the Mikagura sisters were surprised by how easily Kagura defeated them. And I think that was the last they saw of her then

By SK7, they'll likely reconnect with each other and become a team

I think they used Jasmine since she was the main priestess (as well as former Kagura) who was in charge of the Festival , and for Ryoki the universe where they were in didn't let souls go on until their loved ones had no more regrets (same went for Miyabi with her mother and the Gessen girls with their grandfather) so Ryobi and Ryona (more so Ryobi) had to figure that out
Digging those pics~ seriously, these are satisfying to see and those Ryona pics were bomb to Jade

This one i saw on Twitter earlier melted my heart
IMG_20170405_070232.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Jadeinchains

Yeah It really could, I'm not sure how long EV was supported for before they ended support ( excluding the recent adding of the Ikkitousen characters ) but I don't think it was a very long time, However this game could really lend itself to dlc since it's got a big focus on online gameplay as things like stages, game modes and characters would really work! :D

We'll have to see I guess but I feel like the dlc will even sell better this time since the game will be releasing in the west earlier so they can experience dlc as it comes out. I'd like it if the game was supported for a long time the way doa5 is but who knows. the fact they're already adding in stages looks good though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Like Kim Kardashian would say, "My gut...and my heart is telling me" That Hayashi and SK producer-san are taking notes from each other regarding DLC and stuff they're adding to both games since they're very friendly with each other which I like...if this keeps up we may even have an SK style DOA rendered in SK graphics and an DOA style SK in the DOA graphic engine as a sort of major collaboration...it could work since they seem to be synching up practices. As long as Ryona-san-san is in the games I'll be good to go

Jadeinchains

Yeah they seem to be really close in general the doa and sk franchises, Also online is going to be active I hope when not only Japan but west as well are playing the game, I actually kind of want to get ps+ so that I can play this game online!

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah they seem to be really close in general the doa and sk franchises, Also online is going to be active I hope when not Japan but west a well are playing the game, I actually kind of want to get ps+ so that I can play this game online!
YOU definitely should, especially since PBS isn't unbalanced like EV and it seems like legit fun. Plus I need people who'd play with me, Juihau I know won't mind and Lotr too since he said he'd get the game if I did, Render-sensei my sensei who taught me how to Kasumi better may too as well as Panic-sensei and YBNDM, and uh....i think that's it, Hajin might get the game too and uh...i think that's everyone I know who'd play with me.

I wanna play EV but...idk, I kinda just can't right now, I've lost interest AGAIN sometime last week, it's horrible since this happened in December and I didn't touch the game again till March, it's almost like I can't enjoy it anymore, it's like a chore...even the dressing room and ogling... oh well, I'll try to play it again sometime this weekend or spring break when I'm not on P5

Jadeinchains

YOU definitely should, especially since PBS isn't unbalanced like EV and it seems like legit fun. Plus I need people who'd play with me, Juihau I know won't mind and Lotr too since he said he'd get the game if I did, Render-sensei my sensei who taught me how to Kasumi better may too as well as Panic-sensei and YBNDM, and uh....i think that's it, Hajin might get the game too and uh...i think that's everyone I know who'd play with me.

I wanna play EV but...idk, I kinda just can't right now, I've lost interest AGAIN sometime last week, it's horrible since this happened in December and I didn't touch the game again till March, it's almost like I can't enjoy it anymore, it's like a chore...even the dressing room and ogling... oh well, I'll try to play it again sometime this weekend or spring break when I'm not on P5

Thanks yeah that would be really cool especially with the 4 v 4 mode they have in this game, I already have my eye's set on Yuyaki as my main. I'm sure there'd also just be other people online too to play with. And yeah I haven't played EV in a while besides doing the diorama mode etc since I've done what there is to do in it so a new SK game will be great! Enjoy P5! :D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thanks yeah that would be really cool especially with the 4 v 4 mode they have in this game, I already have my eye's set on Yuyaki as my main. I'm sure there'd also just be other people online too to play with. And yeah I haven't played EV in a while besides doing the diorama mode etc since I've done what there is to do in it so a new SK game will be great! Enjoy P5! :D
I Will! And sorry about that capitalized you thing, I got this new phone and I'm not quite used to it...

Btw here's a nice Naraku I saw on Twitter earlier a while ago
IMG_20170406_183957.jpg

Hands down one of the best outfits in SKEV

Banana56

I hope we all get it, it would be fun to go head to head on PBS online :cool:

Speaking of online, Estival Versus is still alive online thankfully :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD