Senran Kagura Series

Chapstick

IDDeSzS.gif

Jadeinchains

How Ryona is not on the top ten is beyond me.... also apparently in concept arts she was supposed to wear blue to contrast from her sister and she was also a brunette too...glad that fell through
View attachment 22983

And anatomically correct too! o_o I shouldn't be surprised I suppose since I watched the ova of EV and they show everything in that! Pretty crazy. I like it's colours but I think I prefer the look they went with. And great gif chapstick. ( with your Honoka avatar that looks like she'll kill someone )

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That face(or at least the face I would make if I had the motivation/energy...) you make when one of your PSN friends sends you a message asking why you have a pic of Eliot's butt as your psn profile cover image

20170408_191139.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
... Personally I have a seal as mine but different strokes for different folks as they say.

Also image of Yuyaki below where I seriously had to double check that it wasn't a pregnancy test she was holding!

1491551219863.jpg
Can you link too? The image is broken for me

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Miki could definitely get it REAL talk

Have you guys seen This Ryona? Officially my favorite card for her atm
IMG_20170408_113355.jpg

Damn...DOA and SK need a tennis outfit DLC....

Banana56

One of Kagari's outfits are in SKPBS

C8u5sJmUQAEmplh.jpg

Miki could definitely get it REAL talk

Have you guys seen This Ryona? Officially my favorite card for her atm
View attachment 22989

Damn...DOA and SK need a tennis outfit DLC....

Wow I actually haven't, Ryona looks great there

I see some of you guys (plus others) were able to download it. I want to as well, could someone teach me how to download the app?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
One of Kagari's outfits are in SKPBS

C8u5sJmUQAEmplh.jpg

Wow I actually haven't, Ryona looks great there

I see some of you guys (plus others) were able to download it. I want to as well, could someone teach me how to download the app?
Download what? And that outfit!!! I've seen it before in EV too, I think it's called the pit girl outfit, love the outfit but the boots were kinda meh at least for me

Banana56

Download what? And that outfit!!! I've seen it before in EV too, I think it's called the pit girl outfit, love the outfit but the boots were kinda meh at least for me

Oh nvm about the download part, I misread your comment and thought you downloaded New Wave lol. Yeah, I think Kagari had it originally as one of her card outfits

Hmm between that along with Misato and Ushimaru's pets being in SKPBS as well as the ARC Angels in SK7, I wonder what if they'll just add all the New Wave girls to PBS or maybe even future games at some point

3Piw3Vg.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Me coming into this thread and seeing those cards y'all post

tumblr_lhspvhZefq1qgi3dto1_r3_400.gif
You like ass more like I do?? I like boobs but nice jiggly fat bouncy ass is hot too, especially when they're in a vulnerable position like when bayman does his ground 2T>2T and then they arch their back

C6BowjWXEAQRE4K.jpg:orig

Kasumi be like:
:kasumi:~Damn...why I gotta be born with such a fine, hot ass...he can totally see my butt cleavage...hope nothing goes in...!

C6Boj71XEAAmqoo.jpg:orig

:lisa:~...I did not DIE to have my ass exposed this way....christ, being slim thicc is a woe...hope Kasumilover doesn't wander in the dojo and see me, or he'll REALLY let me have it...hehehe

But back on topic, some of those cards should really be DLC

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Me coming into this thread and seeing those cards y'all post

tumblr_lhspvhZefq1qgi3dto1_r3_400.gif

Omg lol! XD Sorry Chapstick. :p

... It really is true though that there's a drag race gif for every situa...

nice jiggly fat bouncy ass is hot too,

Please No...

especially when they're in a vulnerable position like when bayman does his ground 2T>2T and then they arch their back.

I'm begging you pleas...

:kasumi:~Damn...why I gotta be born with such a fine, hot ass...he can totally see my butt cleavage...hope nothing goes in...!

... Enough.

:lisa:~...I did not DIE to have my ass exposed this way....christ, being slim thicc is a woe...hope Kasumilover doesn't wander in the dojo and see me, or he'll REALLY let me have it...hehehe

15Fras3.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD