Senran Kagura Series

Chapstick

...Yeah, freakshow
V5KQHD.gif

still think he's a freakshow now

Banana56

Ukyou and Sakyou would be really interesting to see. Both sisters wish to be like the other (Ukyou who's naturally calm but acts wild to be like Sakyou, and Sakyou who's naturally wild but acts calm to be like Ukyou), although they "turnover" when in Post-Transformation

Plus they're identical, which would differ from Ryobi and Ryona who are fraternal

e7f2d9a6306c44643220f46af8f881b5.jpg

latest

tumblr_ngz64cDloV1rds57eo1_500.jpg

Jadeinchains

Have the Maisen University girls ever had a team card because If they have I can't find it?
And one thing I know is that Argentus really likes Ukyou and Sakyou.

PS: Ryona needs to be shamed for wanting to be a ramen bowl.

Banana56

SK7 should officially be announced with a trailer on the summer. This was the case for SKEV and SKPBS, and I'm sure it was the case for the other SK games too

Btw Hisui's bio talks about liking to defeat monsters in style. I think SK7 won't just have grunts as enemies, but also monsters and even Yoma as enemies

Speaking of Hisui, she is another one of my fav SKNW girls. She reminds me of Zero

latest

latest

Juihau

SK7 should officially be announced with a trailer on the summer. This was the case for SKEV and SKPBS, and I'm sure it was the case for the other SK games too
I don't know when Shin'ei, Burst or SV were announced, but BA, SK2 and EV were all announced on a stream in January 2014. PBS was the only one announced during the summer, I believe.

Banana56

Lol yeah the Ryona ramen bowl thing was funny. She really is the games comic relief character

The Shinobi Girls Heart stories are really good imo, they're funny but also help show growth to the characters outside of just being a ninja. For example, Miyabi going from hating being called handsome/hunky to finally accepting it, Ryobi accepting her flat chest and appreciating her big butt, Katsuragi being bored with just breast and liking all of the female form, and more

Shiki's story is funny too, seeing how she kept trying to get effed up pics of the other girls for her blog

Btw I recommend buying the DLC missions for SKEV as well. They're also fun to play through

Have the Maisen University girls ever had a team card because If they have I can't find it?
And one thing I know is that Argentus really likes Ukyou and Sakyou.

PS: Ryona needs to be shamed for wanting to be a ramen bowl.

I don't know. As far as I know the on;y girls with a card with the entire team aside from the girls that are outside of New Wave too are Milky Pop, Arc Angels, Zodiac Guiding, and Touno Tengu

I don't know when Shin'ei, Burst or SV were announced, but BA, SK2 and EV were all announced on a stream in January 2014. PBS was the only one announced during the summer, I believe.

Yeah those games were announced before than, what I meant to say with a trailer.

Argentus

Ukyou and Sakyou would be really interesting to see. Both sisters wish to be like the other (Ukyou who's naturally calm but acts wild to be like Sakyou, and Sakyou who's naturally wild but acts calm to be like Ukyou), although they "turnover" when in Post-Transformation

Plus they're identical, which would differ from Ryobi and Ryona who are fraternal

e7f2d9a6306c44643220f46af8f881b5.jpg

latest

tumblr_ngz64cDloV1rds57eo1_500.jpg

Yes they are my favorite Next Wave girls and I can't wait to have them in the regular game.

P2p1mbs

Btw I recommend buying the DLC missions for SKEV as well. They're also fun to play through

Are the dlc missions in estival versus just additional combat scenarios? When it comes to dlc missions, i haven't been able to buy them yet but deep crimson's dlc missions are interesting since they almost completely change the game.

For example, the waist deep dlc:

Or the hipster dlc:

An then there is the series' ONLY playable male character:

Juihau

Are the dlc missions in estival versus just additional combat scenarios? When it comes to dlc missions, i haven't been able to buy them yet but deep crimson's dlc missions are interesting since they almost completely change the game.
They're a full-on epilogue to the main story, going through what happens after the ending, but before everyone goes home.

Banana56

SKs graphic improvement since SV

Shinovi Versus

senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-dialogue.png

Estival Versus

senran-kagura-estival-versus-gameplay-screenshot-10.jpg

PBS

003_thumb-6.jpg

For example, the waist deep dlc:

Or the hipster dlc:

An then there is the series' ONLY playable male character:

There mission sets are the Dual Heart which are little fun stories of 2 girls. As well as one (I haven't played yet but will play soon) which includes the following

Gessen vs. Hanzō
Hanzō vs. Daidōji
Hebijo vs. Crimson Squad
Crimson Squad vs. Rin
Ultimate Final Showdown
Ultimate Final Showdown (Sayuri)

P2p1mbs

There mission sets are the Dual Heart which are little fun stories of 2 girls.

Who are the pairings for the dual hearts and whats their motivations for teaming up? I know Daidoji and Rin team up (obviously) and Hibari and Minori team up due to being the most childish girls.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
THAt is the cutest fanart Ive ever seen! sayuri getting some shock therapy massage from tachi-chans drumsticks ahah I love it. sayuri also looks badass in those sunglasses

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD