[Sep 14, 2013] The Fall Classic 2013 - Raleigh, NC - September 14-15, 2013 -... (Raleigh, NC)

O.K TIME FOR ANOTHER SET OF SHOUT OUTS ..............

Allan Paris - words can't express how great it is to see you.

BLACK WHITE BOI - I got your number , I'm gonna hit you up so we can train offline together.

SORWAH - Sorry about missing your call, i know what I wanted to talk to you about, but you were really busy at TFC. So I will hit you up in a PM later.

LOPEDO - Have to give you the props on the win sir!

XCALIBUR BLADES - Thanks for taking the time to do the interview, i'm Going to Get that up When i can. And I thought it was really cool that you got your dad involved. That's really cool. my parents could've given a shit less What I did when I was your age.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST . . . .. . .

SHADE SWIFTEYE - It was awesome having lunch with you and your friends. The first thing I did when I got back was finish the 3 tutorials that we discussed. I can't wait to see you again man, Your always really helpful!

I am sorry to any players I did not mention, There are other shout outs posted on DOAWorld and DOA competitive group.

Again, If i had to name every player I have ever Met , I would be up all night typing.

lopedo

Shout outs to EVERYBODY in attendance and congrats to some dude named lopedo. One day I'll be as good as him.

#teamlopedo

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD