[Sep 14, 2013] The Fall Classic 2013 - Raleigh, NC - September 14-15, 2013 -... (Raleigh, NC)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I believe the "WITHOUT THE BATTERY" is referring to Wireless 360 controllers, as they will sync but not remember the station if the battery is out and the play & charge cable is connected. Remember, the capcom fighting games (biggest attendance) will be running on Xbox 360.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
It can be modded out but if you don't have the means to do it you'll be fine. You can order a converter to use a wired 360 pad or you can use somebody else's controller. I have a PS3 Fus1on controller that I don't use but will be bringing with. You could use that if you want.
Well, I'll bring standard PS3 with me. However, I take your kind and gentile :) offer "You could use that if you want" in case my controller become inconvenient, I appreciate your help very much.

(Edited to correct misswriting heheh)

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Haha it's no problem. Just glad to have you coming to hang out with us this weekend.

Fluke

Is it possible to use custom/modified controllers? The pad I prefer to use is a wired official Microsoft pad, but has a modified aluminum d-pad and raised buttons. No turbo, or digital/programing differences, just physical mods. Advance apologies if this is a N00B question. I've never been to a tourney before.

Super stoked For TFC!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Is it possible to use custom/modified controllers? The pad I prefer to use is a wired official Microsoft pad, but has a modified aluminum d-pad and raised buttons. No turbo, or digital/programing differences, just physical mods. Advance apologies if this is a N00B question. I've never been to a tourney before.

Super stoked For TFC!
As long as there are no programmable buttons you should be fine.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
http://tfctournament.com/dead-or-alive-5-ultimate-pools/
Pool 1

Fnatic|Perfect Legend
Crazy Steady
UGS | Bboy Dragon
WINBACK
IPG | Katsu
OBS | Jkun Unleashed
The Enforcer
Needlecrash
Fluke
Silent Legend
Pool 2

Rikuto
SomewhatMental
Rhythmik
Shin Oni
mikeweezie
iGoddessOfWar
T (Iteig Ellis)
that1kidbrando
bingsoo
Pool 3

MASTER
Mr_Kwiggle
ZakkuRye
Fred Campbell
VicViper
Chris A
King of Spades/snake eyes
PIE | PoeM
Westtrade
Pool 4

Shade Swifteye
Bo Santana
Blackberry Chaos
Akuma SODMG
NYC | Fab
LF | Fist of Fury
Gamer D-Wreck
Luna
N0M4D
Pool 5

XCaliburBLadeZ
NykNyks
ReSe IMMERW0LF
UGS | Gill Hustle
A-M-X
Force of Nature
Virtua Kazama
BladerRD
bunpitsu
Pool 6

SweetRevenge
DOA Rabies
Blackula
FNEX/EMP | Rip
Draman
Gruff
Danny Ctes
R4712-VR88
Darksteel
Pool 7

lopedo
AFD A1R GEAR
FSD | Matt Ponton
Jok & xivk
IPG | Andylawlz
Nanhou Drops
Blitzball Champ
LOLcheeseORZ
XZero264
Pool 8
ElectrifiedMann
HooD is Turrible
Alithical
Return of the Shadow
Lagstab Kyukuro
Chris Begley
thatDeMoguy
CyberEvil
Saikyo Joe

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I would like to use headphone while fighting to reduce noise of spectators and increase my focus. It is possible?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Because there aren't enough headsets to hook up to every setup, where the streams would have the headsets hooked up for the players.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
5U just got a patch (1.02). Haven't found anything about what was in it. I'll check around.

Edit1: Bug for Bayman/Leon interaction may have been fixed. Nope.

Edit2: Okay, it was the improvement to getting outfits in Core Fighters as well as a fix for Solo Ranked queus (and more apparently).

Last edited:

Julius Rage

crazy question and, again, last minute but does anyone want to split a room?

Or let me pay them to sleep on their floor :D

rather not spend the grip if i dont have too.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Does somebody arrives to Raleigh airport around 7:00pm and can meet with me there to go to event? I'll be arriving from Miami that time...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD