[Sep 14, 2013] The Fall Classic 2013 - Raleigh, NC - September 14-15, 2013 -... (Raleigh, NC)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Registration has closed, there's talks of doing a second round of pre-reg so the lazier people can pay $40 instead of $50 at the door. We haven't hit 100 pre-registered for DOA5U yet, so come on you slackers, we need to cross that threshold guys, so help promote the event :) for these next two weeks.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Registration has closed, there's talks of doing a second round of pre-reg so the lazier people can pay $40 instead of $50 at the door. We haven't hit 100 pre-registered for DOA5U yet, so come on you slackers, we need to cross that threshold guys, so help promote the event :) for these next two weeks.

How many have pre-registered so far?

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Do anyone know when SF starts? I signed up for it before realizing I may not make it in time to participate.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Thanks for letting me know Mr. Wah! You are super helpful and awesome, thank so much man. Just registered now :D I'm gonna try and convince some friends to come and reg. too, and help get that number up for DoA :)

Great to hear! Bring all of them. They don't want to miss the Singles Tournament, 3v3 Team Tournament, or the DOA5U Launch Party Event! (No one wants to miss out).

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Due to unfortunate events I'm not going to be able to make it to TFC. I'm not happy about this but I want to keep money in the pot to help support you guys.

I'll try to make it to the next one.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Don't forget to introduce yourself to everyone. Hope you pre-registered but if not you can register at the door. Check the site for details.

Desjah Rei

Don't forget to introduce yourself to everyone. Hope you pre-registered but if not you can register at the door. Check the site for details.
Oh, I did already, but how does it work for them to identify me? Sorry, I'm very new to this. And I certainly shall introduce myself. :)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Oh, I did already, but how does it work for them to identify me? Sorry, I'm very new to this. And I certainly shall introduce myself. :)
When you get to the venue you'll want to go pick up your event credential (usually a badge on a lanyard or a wrist tag) and they look you up based on your pre-registration information. If you have your PayPal confirmation that's usually what I use. We'll post up additional information when we get it in this very thread or you can meet up with all of us there.

EDIT: To everyone going that is attending their first tournament, check this thread out: http://freestepdodge.com/threads/tournament-newbie-help-thread.2545/

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'll be at the venue Thursday evening.

Pools from pre-registrations should be up sometime this week.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
PS3 unless you have a converter.
Thank you Cyber :) I just have realized right now rules are (finally) published at TFC web, and now I have another doubt about next rule:
  • General Event Rules
    • WIRELESS CONTROLLERS WITHOUT THE BATTERY WILL BE ALLOWED
    • There will be ONE de-sync station. ANY Home button interruptions will result in IMMEDIATE ejection from the EVENT ITSELF (not just the respective tournament)
I can't remove battery of PS3 standard controller... So I supose this control is not allowed, am I right?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It can be modded out but if you don't have the means to do it you'll be fine. You can order a converter to use a wired 360 pad or you can use somebody else's controller. I have a PS3 Fus1on controller that I don't use but will be bringing with. You could use that if you want.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD