[Sep 24, 2012] 2GG Fatal Five: Dead or Alive 5 Pre Launch Tournament @ Gameplay (Long Beach, CA)

Tokkosho

lol you should be happy, third sounds pretty good. i hope to see none of you in the yuba city tournament (assuming i will be going) as i want a chance to place top 3 lol

ikodomo

Third -_-. and i think its just money, but i dont know how much. Ask Ikodomo, he literally destroyed all of us. No challenge for him really.
I got $30. Basically it's gas money. Doug, you did well in your first tournament. You'll come back a better player next time we meet up.

Doug Nguyen

I got $30. Basically it's gas money. Doug, you did well in your first tournament. You'll come back a better player next time we meet up.
Yeah hopefully there some more local ones, maybe later on when im better, ill travel farther.

ikodomo

Ahh, i finally got the chance to play with you. Ggs. You also taught me another variation combo for mila and I thank you for that. Keep up the good work with her. I'll add you once I get back online again.

Bam of the Ppl

Ahh, i finally got the chance to play with you. Ggs. You also taught me another variation combo for mila and I thank you for that. Keep up the good work with her. I'll add you once I get back online again.
couldnt go but i would love to get to play you all soon!
im in the orange county area, and often visit the LA area. Anyone down to train?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD