SkullGirls

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Either player change choose between one, two or three characters per my understanding and the health and damage will scale accordingly.

Zero254

I played for 10 hours straight. The last fighter I could do that with was. Mvc2 and guilty gear xx slash. This game is really good.

Allan Paris

I played for 10 hours straight. The last fighter I could do that with was. Mvc2 and guilty gear xx slash. This game is really good.

I've been playing since I downloaded it yesterday afternoon. I even missed school because of it and partially because I am not feeling well.

The tutorials are idiot proofed.

Gill Hustle

Gotta admit, this has a few gems in it.

Yesterday all I did was raw training mode, than played a kid who was practicing combos.

I didn't have a computer handy so I looked up what moves/info I could find on my phone and put Peacock with Cerebella . . . and my eyes started opening.:eek:

After I posted here I started watching this till ZZZzz:

(Note They don't realize things are outta sync till like 10-15min in)

Now I HAVE TO DO THE TUTORIAL MODE :cool:

I'm even coming around to the animations, story mode looks interesting, this is Scott Pilgrim (Books,Movie,Game) all over for me right now.
:ayane::hitomi:

Tenren

10th palette color code is out
go to versus then @ controller/player selete screen
360= :2:,RB,:8:,LB,Y,B
PS3 =Down,R1,UP,L1,square,x

Reactions: d3v

d3v

valentine all day long lol shes like a sexy nurse ninja lol
She is a sexy ninja nurse...

...with a rack that would make Team NINJA jealous.
Edit: The tutorial does not cover push blocks. I believe that may be the only thing technical that wasn't covered.
Pushblocks, DHCs and the IPS.
10th palette color code is out
go to versus then @ controller/player selete screen
360= :2:,RB,:8:,LB,Y,B
PS3 =Down,R1,UP,L1,square,x
Mmm... HoTD Fillia.

Now if only this unlocked my Kneesocks Parasoul as well.

Tenren

yah im still working on the 9 palette. There was a thred on SRK that everyone was trying to fig out the code, It took about 4 pages about a day or so lol. Really sideburn from srk found the code.

Allan Paris

Pushblocks, DHCs and the IPS.

Thanks.

yah im still working on the 9 palette. There was a thred on SRK that everyone was trying to fig out the code, It took about 4 pages about a day or so lol. Really sideburn from srk found the code.

oh so you have to figure out codes to get those color palettes, lol? I thought I had to complete the game on different settings. are the codes applied to all the characters figure them out?

d3v

Pallete 9 is unlocked by fighting people a certain number of times. I dunno however if it's both offline and online, or online only.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD