So is the effectiveness of KBD'ing different with each character?

Camel with 2 thumbs

KBD'ing with certain characters i find to be really difficult, i mostly play nyo and whenever i try to incorporate KBD'ing into my game, i just end up looking really silly. thankfully she has really fast walk speed so i can rely on that. but now that im playing honoka, i'm just gliding across the screen tekken-style all day! so some characters can KBD with ease while others cant?

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
The bigger you are, the more you'll be constrained in your movement. One unique exception is Brad and he's a black sheep. His universal movement options are probably the worst.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Also Rachel is quite nimble despite being the heaviest in game, because screw logic I guess.

Lulu

I heard she has one of the best KBD's in the game. It must have something to do with her Crouching Animation. No girl her size should be able to squat like that.

Camel with 2 thumbs

Yes. Effectiveness of it is dependent on the character.

The disadvantage of owning core fighters lol

but srsly,i thought because i sucked at KBD'ing with nyo that i just sucked at KBD'ing in general, so i didn't even bother trying it with the few other characters i play, now i just feel like an idiot. oh wellz, time to play tekken in my DOA!

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Also Rachel is quite nimble despite being the heaviest in game, because screw logic I guess.
I don't think she can really be considered big since she's almost the same height as Christie and her dashes cover good distance.

It could be that kbd is very character dependant rather than size or weight class being being determining factors.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD