So theres a 4chan (I know) rumor. Thoughts?

just_me

Standard Donor
Leak is false… the only thing that had actual predictive value was Raidou and he was not in…

Ayane, Marie, and Honoka were basically expected by everyone and it didn't even predict all 3.
The stage is wrong as well (the Firefly stage was also the main stream guess)

Last edited:

Tina2040_

So the leak is true ? False ?

Ayane and Marie were shown. Raidou was not.
Honoka too but she was supposed to be preorder.
And Bayman appears too soon based on the list.

False. They're lucky guesses and were fairly obvious.
Of course they're going to show the central characters first, then get to the fluffier ones like Christie and Tina.

P2p1mbs

No info on Tina yet. But Nyotengu is preorder dlc and Phase4 is special edition dlc. So those two will be the first dlc characters it seems.

If Tina comes AFTER those 2, I might just give up on this series she's already the only DOA1 girl not in DOAXVV. I just keep getting disappointed at how little they seem to care for her :(.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
They are kind of doing what I feared they would, announce all of the popular vote DOAX3 characters from Japan.

DyByHands

Concerning the X3 popularity poll who is still missing? I think just Momiji. Though, I cant really remember.

Leifang

I can picture Jade reaction if Lisa gets revealed.
C03BE426-EC0E-43EA-957D-FCFB7C21F450.gif
Half of the community reaction that she’s alive.
8CA5FC26-3245-4B13-A909-DE455FA928E6.gif
Jade: To all y’all who doubted her return.
9D06D493-69DF-4C41-808A-933E72C9C7E7.jpeg
Half of the community reaction to Jade.
9AEE50BE-B916-4640-A9FB-F291B5A00FD5.jpeg
Me: enjoying the show. lol XD
A97D438E-4E13-497A-B7C3-6A784595791A.jpeg

Blash

If Tina comes AFTER those 2, I might just give up on this series she's already the only DOA1 girl not in DOAXVV. I just keep getting disappointed at how little they seem to care for her :(.

I couldn't agree with this more. Id be VERY disappointed if Tina wasn't in the standard version of the game.
I know this false leak said she would get a campaign, which I hope is the case cos' she should NOT be left out of the main game!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD