So whats the next tournament you are going to? Not trying. Going

MasterHavik

Well where my college(in MN) doesn't know anything about DOA or don't care about it. So, I'll be looking to see if Dead of Winter is going on when I'm back home for xmas in Chicago.

DR2K

Might head out to DiD. I have mixed feelings about the game competivley, but I'll do what I can to support it.

It was going to be Canada cup, but expired passport won't be ready. Do online tournaments count? If not then probably Dallas unless there are some local tournaments here in utah I am missing.

Boodendorf

I'm searching for a tournament in/near Paris right now on google, but I'm not having much luck, only finding ssfiv/umvc3 tourneys, doesn't seem like the game is liked much either...

Raansu

Go.

Anyway, I'll be at NEC.

As I said, I plan on it, but it's up in the air if I can go or not. It all depends on how deep I am into school as I will be prepping to graduate and it depends on if I can even afford to go.

Even if I cant, at the very least I'm pushing for the Florida scene.

Jefffcore

In Canada? Today: T13

In the States? I have to wait till next year, I wont have my passport till December.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Bar Battles since I'm helping run the event, wish I could make/afford it to DiD but this end of the year is killing me on PTO.

Then I hit up NEC in PA, and Pair Play in VA.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD