So....

DR2K

I honestly don't care about the costume for anything other than achievement purposes, but as-is I'm blocked from getting two achievements. We all care about different things in our gaming and that's one of the big ones for me for better or for worse. I obviously love the game itself, issues aside, but the ridiculous decisions made with Survival really ruined the last couple days of playing it for me. I've sent some feedback along suggesting they at the very least institute a checkpoint like system so that we can fail a round or two here and there. There was more to it but yeah. Unbelievable.

I care, how else will I troll players online without her dental floss outfit? Plus you know, I'm a completionist.

monster637

Itz team ninja if you played any of the former games You would know what to expect...

My post from SRk

That makes shit ruff, id expect nothing but uncooperative and cheap and frustrating and input reading A.I.. from team ninja .From my wonderfull time spent playing NG black,NG2, Ng3 and when i would tinker with doa 4 arcade mode,,,Im not even trying to get the survival or time attack achievements, i know what kinda sick fucks Team Ninja is. Make me destroy my fucking house in frustration if i attempted those......did get the arcade achievement tho, was not surprised at all when legendary mode popped up after beating what looked like the last difficulty and had to do all the difficulty's again in tag mode to unlock the achiev........OH YOU Team Ninja!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Honestly that Survival mode challenge is annoying ...
fucking 93 wins on true fighter n dead ... FUUUUUUCK ....

anyone actually did this yet ?
if so .. which character ? and whats your cheap tactic ?

I'm using Leifang and spamming the fuck out of 1P+K... works like a charm ...

Brute

Standard Donor
That makes shit ruff, id expect nothing but uncooperative and cheap and frustrating and input reading A.I.. from team ninja .From my wonderfull time spent playing NG black,NG2, Ng3 and when i would tinker with doa 4 arcade mode,,,Im not even trying to get the survival or time attack achievements, i know what kinda sick fucks Team Ninja is. Make me destroy my fucking house in frustration if i attempted those......did get the arcade achievement tho, was not surprised at all when legendary mode popped up after beating what looked like the last difficulty and had to do all the difficulty's again in tag mode to unlock the achiev........OH YOU Team Ninja!
The AI from DOA4 was extremely easy, even on the hardest difficulty setting.
And NG's AI only ventured into cheap territory on some of the bosses. It was more the odds you faced that made NG difficult, not the AI itself.

monster637

The AI from DOA4 was extremely easy, even on the hardest difficulty setting.
And NG's AI only ventured into cheap territory on some of the bosses. It was more the odds you faced that made NG difficult, not the AI itself.
Yes the boss's is where the AI specialty was in reading inputs.. made me remember i recorded all my first play throughs

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Leifang's 1P+K right? Wasn't working too well for me. They started countering.
Yeah 1P+K is the way to go ..

I say play her normally .. when you're desperate .. space yourself out and do the 1P+K spam ...

its tough as fuck .. but ... somehow doable ..

monster637

saw someone saying something about kasumi, kasumi seems great and fast as shit, Kasumi players online just need to calm the fuck down and relax for a minute, They all seem to constantly pressing strings, i was doing that shit with hitomi , now i just relax a bit instead of trying to be in a mofos face the whole match and getting wins here and there with her linear ass

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
OMG ....

JUST GOT TO LEGEND SURVIVAL ... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
saw someone saying something about kasumi, kasumi seems great and fast as shit, Kasumi players online just need to calm the fuck down and relax for a minute, They all seem to constantly pressing strings, i was doing that shit with hitomi , now i just relax a bit instead of trying to be in a mofos face the whole match and getting wins here and there with her linear ass

Kasumi's block button is the punch button.

monster637

There is no Tag survival .. :S..
I can believe theres a DOA with NO tag survival ....
:( ...
U have no Idea how sad that makes me feel ...
Then just maybe later i might try for the achive to, since the arcade required both singles and tag,,,,,i did not even want to think about survival. Im not trying for a long time ,doing the arcade achieve first gave me a bunch of bad habits for ayane and hitomi that dont work in a real fight , so im avoiding all that shit now and trying to learn Ayane hitomi and hopefully kasumi......well enough to be, I dont know slightly above scrub level, just efficient enough to play as i have alot of life bullshit responsibility's these days

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD